Chapter 10: where ya at

"I know you words before you say them,

I know your actions before you do them"~ Ann marie

M o n e t

I was laying in the bed on facetime with ameera waiting on for her and tae to come visit me and bring me some food .

"So what do you want to eat fatbutt" .

"Hmmmm, I want some chicken and potato skins" I said smiling . It seems like all I think about is food nowadays .

I saw that the private number that had been calling my phone all morning was calling again . I think it's tank . Last time I came in contact with him was when I told him I was pregnant .

He was mad but I didn't give a fuck . After that day he been threatening me and shit . I guess he feels like I betrayed him and his brother . But he doesn't understand how hard it was for me to get pass that . So I'm gone do me fuck what everybody else talking about .

"Okay we're on our way" meera said ending the call .

I was bored and the twins weren't paying me any mind . It seems like time is flying past . Their getting bigger and bigger, and I'm almost due in about 3 weeks .

I was scrolling down instagram and seen tone had just posted a pictures a couple minutes ago . I haven't heard from or seen him in a few days, typical tone . I decided to comment to be petty .

 Tonefrm_roundthaway: posted in the spot last night 💂🏼💯

Mo_money: awe who you crop out 😳😂

Ninadacoldest: ^ pressed hoes be like ... LMFAOO !

Mo_money: bitch where my @ at ? did you forget who fucked you up last time? Don't get yo shit bussed at ✌🏾️😂 @Ninadacoldest

Tonefrm_roundthaway: man chill out with that shit on my page @Mo_money @Ninadacoldest

He's definitely about to get his shit cursed out telling me to chill . I think he must have forgot who I was for a moment . Just as I was dialing his number somebody knocked on the door .

"Heyyy bitch" I was greeted by ameera and Tae .

"Hey babies" I responded while shutting the door and going back to my room .

"Sooo what's been up with you and your baby daddy" .

"Bitch the same ol shit, and as soon as I drop this baby I'm beating this Nina hoe ass . I'm not fucking around, She gone take a nap fucking around with me" . Ameera and Tae burst out laughing .

"Bitch don't do her please" Tae said still laughing . I was dead ass serious about beating this girl ass after I had my baby .

She been a fucking problem before I even got pregnant . But anyways my mouth started to water at the smell of the chicken that was in the box in front of me .

"Look at her big hungry ass drooling" I mugged them and started eating my food .

We were laying in the bed and the twins were being bad as hell as usual . I heard a knock at the door and told Tae to go get it .

When she walked back in the room she had tone and rell behind her . When I seen tone I just rolled over and started looking at the tv ignoring his presence .

"Monet" I heard him say, I just continued to ignore him.

"Mo" he called out again . This time I rolled over and seen that everybody except him left out the room .

"What" I snapped .

"Why you acting like that" . I up from the bed and walk over to him and pointed my finger in his face .

"Nigga I haven't seen or heard from you in days, I'm your babymother . You don't ignore me mothafucka" I screamed not even realizing I had tears coming down my face .

These pregnancy hormones were doing me . I never cry what the fuck is going on with me .

"I'm sorry mo damn, a nigga gotta get use to you being around, shit I gotta get use to the fact that you not going anywhere no time soon baby" . He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.

I still didn't believe him but I'd just let him think I do . I can't wait to drop, so I can get back to the better me .

"I'm staying here with you tonight", I nodded my head ok and got back in the bed . He took his shoes off and got in the bed after me .

We laid there just talking until we fell asleep .

When I woke up I heard tone whispering in my ear .

"What" I mumbled .

"My dick hard as fuck right now, and you pushing yo ass up against it" .

I know this nigga did not just wake me up out my sleep because his dick .

I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt his tongue run across my clit .

I let out a loud moan . He was licking and sucking like it was his last time .

"A-ahh shit" I cried out . And believe or not I needed this . I was literally sexually frustrated . I just need him to fuck the shit out of me .... Now .

I kept trying to close my legs but he just kept pulling them apart digging deeper with his tongue . I felt my legs begin to shake, and I released all over his face .

"Damn man" he said chuckling .

I felt him rubbing his tip at my entrance making me quiver .

"Stopppp teasing me" I begged .

He chuckled and slowly slid into me causing me to moan out . I haven't had this in so long it just felt like pure ecstasy .

Thirty minutes later we had just got out the shower and I was finally about to go back to sleep .

I looked over and seen tone sleep with his mouth slightly open .

"Man why you all the way over there, come here" he mumbled clearly still half sleep .

I scooted over and laid my head on his chest .

"I love you mo" he mumbled again .

I thought about if I should say it back .

"I love you too" .

I just wasn't sure meant it .

Just a short quick update

Remember to comment and vote !!

Love all my readers 😘