Chapter 8: Lost

"Now I'm pregnant, you don't wanna get involved, mothafucka' ?

Tryna take away a life, is you god mothafucka' ?

I don't think so, this a new life up in my stomach"

I sighed as I rubbed major's back so he would go back to sleep . I was becoming mentally drained with this situation I was in .

Tone didn't want anything to do with me or the baby, he told me all he wanted was the sex and that's what he got and that he was gone, just like I figured he was a grown ass man with a child's mind .

And not only did he hurt my feelings when he said all of the bullshit he had to say, he went in his pocket and threw a wad of money at me telling me to dead it . But you know I'm a boss bitch so my feelings can only be hurt so long before I keep it the fuck pushing .

Not only did I politely smash my cup into his face I threw his drink on him too, and I took the money and stashed it with the other money I stole from him .

And not only was the situation with his stupid ass draining me . My father was so close to making me stab his ass . He treated my mother like shit, I tried to talk her into moving with me but she refused . I just don't want this bullshit to turn into a ugly ass situation .

And trust it can and will get ugly if it has to .

But I was going to my doctors appointment I had today . I hated that jelly shit they put on my stomach but ehh I could deal with it .

I was broken out of my thoughts when I heard a thud and crying .

Shit shit. I hurriedly ran to the other side of my bed and saw maji was on the floor crying . I quickly picked him up and began trying to soothe him . It wasn't like he couldn't walk, him and major started walking at nine months, major learned a little before maji .

"Stwappp crwing big bwoy" I said in a little baby voice . He hiccuped and stopped .

I put him down on my plush black carpet so he wouldn't fall off the damn bed again . As soon as I sat him down he started to cry again .

"Mamaa" he cried holding his arm out like he wanted me to pick him back up . I sighed and placed him on my hip . He laid his head on my chest, and put one of his hands in my bra and put his other thumb in his mouth closing his eyes .

Today was going to be a long day .

T o n e

"Bro you know you can't keep denying that girl baby" Ronny said as we passed the blunt back and fourth waiting on this nigga rell to get here .

Yeah I was feeling shorty but kids right now ? Naww I'm straight .

"Man I'm not ready for no baby, real shit I don't know why she can't just get rid of it she already got two" I mumbled running my hand down my face .

"Nigga you wrong as hell, she didn't lay down and make the baby herself . As a matter of fact get this bro, what if a nigga threw some money up in your daughter face and told her to kill her child" he said seriously .

I cringed at the thought of a nigga disrespecting my daughter, and I didn't have one yet .

"You right man, Ima get at her later on . But right now just roll the next blunt" I said .

I'm about to get fucked up tonight .

T a e