TORN TO P I E C E S 35

Start from the beginning

Aalia smiled.
"How could I do that when you and Mami
( mother - in- law) need all the support? No its ok . All I'm worried is about Aaliya."

I felt like me and Ilma was invading their personal space. At the same moment my respect for Aalia grew even higher than before. She was the perfect wife and daughter in law anyone could wish. She could have gone home and stayed with her mum because she is not supposed to worry due to her condition. I know Hasaan deeply cared about her that to ask her to go home and stay, but she refused. I was about to leave when Hassan spoke again.

"I don't know, we have been trying everything to find her. At least the location.But so far, no success. But I don't want you'll to lose your hope. In Shaa Allah I will find her."

"Wait. Did you say I will find her?" Ilma asked with a quizzical expression.

" No Sorry, I mean we. I wasn't really pain attention to what I was saying."
He added hastily which made me curious even more.
But I didn't question further. Ilma was signaling me to leave.

"OK then, if anyone need us, we will be in the garden."
With that both of us left.

" Why did you stare at me like that Ilma?" I asked her.
She started to play with the lose end of her shawl. After a couple of minutes, she replied.

"I want to tell you this Rahma, you may be angry with me. But I really don't know what to think or mean. I feel-"

"Stop this blabbering and get to the point. What's it?"

"Umm...can you remember, I told you'll about that guy I met in the bus? Well, I kinda met him near the bus halt two or three times. Well, he was a good guy. But..."

"But what?"

" But I didn't meet him recently. Exactly after all this chaos." She looked really sad. But something didn't quite add with her story.

"Did you say that you didn't meet him after the kidnapping? That's weird."

"Ikr, I used to see him quit often.But suddenly he completely disappeared from the earth."

"Yep. That's weird." I agreed with her, not quit paying attention to it.

"And I used to share everything with him."

That got my attention.
"You did what? Are you a 10 year old or something?
Don't you know better than to share details with a stranger you met? Did you forget the advises 'you' gave for Anisa?"

"I know . I know..."
She muttered miserably .
But I was feeling too angry to care about it. Suddenly, a small idea was placed in my mind.

"Wait... Ilma, did you meet him before the day we went for shopping?"

"Yeah... That was the second day I met him. He was the one suggested that shopping center."

"WHAT ?" A loud yell escaped out of me before I could stop it.
" But why didn't you say anything about this Ilma?"

She shrugged indifferently.
" Dose it make a different?"

I grabbed her shoulder and shook her hard.
" OF COURSE IT DOSE, YOU DUMB IDIOT. CAN'T YOU SEE WHAT HAS HAPPENED?"

She pushed me hard and glared.
"Why the hell are you screaming at me? "

I took a deep breath.
"Why didn't you tell this?
When we asked you, you said that you know this place well."

"So? I didn't think It was important. Anyone can suggest a place."

I sneered. " You are so ignorant Ilma. Well, I'll tell you what happened.
You met this guy just recently, he 'saved' you from a pickpocket, and that was enough for you to befriend him. You met him again on the day before we were about to go shopping, which was our total bad luck. And you said about our plans, and he suggested a place.
And then, since he knows we will be going, he planned out to kidnap her..."

I watched Her expression changers which ended up with disbelief.

" No... What are you talking about? No...that's not possible...
Why?... No you are making this up.... What have I done...? "
She sat on the grass, clutching her head. I wished I had something to throw at her at this moment .
So it was her fault after all.
I turned back and start to walk.

"Where are you going? I'm sorry, I never.... Please , don't get angry."
She stated to plead while tears are poring all over her face.
I ignored her and stormed inside. But I stopped at the door step.
No I can't do this. I know Ilma deserve something for her stupidity, but I can't tell this to anyone. It will cause so many problems and Ilma might do something harmful. Despite the hate I was feeling for her, I can't do this. I turned back to her with a glare.

" Come, let's go. We need to talk about this again."

-------------------------------------------

Assalamu aleikum :)
Hope you'll loved the chap.
(I got a little break , so I thought of updating soon )

And what do you'll think of Rahma's decision? Was it right?

Don't forget to leave your awesome comments and votes :D
Have a nice day.