TORN TO P I E C E S 25

HASSAN's POV

" Hasaaaaan ! "

" Hasaaaaan ! "

I sat bolt up right in my bed and squinted my eyes. Everything was blurred for a moment until I saw a person standing in front of me.

" AAAGHH!!!...." With a loud yell I tried to stand up but fell down with a thud. Suddenly the light was on.

" Shhhh......Are you trying to wake the whole neighborhood? "
That person asked .

" Anisa?? Whats wrong with you? Don't you know a thing call 'knock before enter? "
I tried to stand up again but failed miserably.

" And why did you tie my legs? You almost gave me a heart attack and probably gave me a broken limb ." I finished my rant with a glare. I found myself hard to believe that I'm actually related to this girl who was laughing her heads off, clutching her stomach.

" That.. Was... Totally... Awesome !! I wish Aalia saw you exactly like this.. Oh my ... I forgot to take a snap. Hold on until I get my phone!! " giggling madly , she ran out the room leaving me on the floor. I felt like Rapunzel in that Disney film when she got tangled in her own hair.
( now please let me explain that Anisa made me watch this because I forgot to get her favorite brand of chocolate ) .
I didn't wait until for her to return with the phone. I removed the knot and sat on my bed rubbing my neck. I checked my watch and saw it was 3 Am in the morning.
I wanted to murder that girl for ruining my sleep. I switched off the light and tried to go back to sleep. After about a couple tossing around the bed , I gave up.

I went to the mosque and remained there until fajr. After I prayed I thought of visiting a some of my friends. Suddenly I remembered that today was my niqah day. Great I will have to meet Aalia with swollen eyes thanks to Anisa. Hopefully she will understand me because I know she must have had similar experience with Ilma. Both of us are alike when it comes to sisters. My phone distracted me. It was mom.
" Assalamu aleikum mum."

" waleikumus salam darling. Where are you? "

" I'm in the masjid thanks to your daughter who woke me up at exactly 3 Am "
I replied hoping that Anisa would get some sharp words. Don't get me wrong I love her. But I love it even more when she is getting scolded.

" Did she ? After she work up, I'll tell her. But darling the reason I called you was, I need you to do some shopping for me ."

I let out a loud groan " Oh no mum. Not shopping again . "

" This will be the last shopping you are doing for me darling. From tomorrow you will be doing shopping for Aalia. " she said with a chuckle

That made me shudder. I prayed that Aaila is not a
Shopping- is- my - bae type girl.

" OK mum send Me the list. " I end the call and drove to the shop.

**************************

Finally it was the time for my niqah. I was phasing around my room feeling extremely nervous . But to be honest I was feeling a bit excited to. I was waiting my whole life for the person who would complete my half of deen . I always used to get teased for not having a girlfriend when I was young. But I wanted my first love to be my last love. And in shaa Allah it will be Aalia. My patience have given me a good end.

Usman , my best friend bust in to the room " Hey what are you doing here? Everyone is waiting for you."

" I was just about to come down when you came bro." I said to hide the fact that I was thinking about Aalia. Usman smirked.

" Don't try to fool me bro. You have been thinking about her right ? Chill down, after a couple of hours she will be all yours. I faced the exact thing in my niqah day. And now the only things that cross my mind are the bills and the shopping lists "
I couldn't help but laugh loudly and Usman joined me. Trust this guy to make anyone laugh. We would have remain in the room laughing the whole day if it wasn't for my dad.

"Boys. We need to go . everyone has arrived. And Usman, I send you get him,not to laugh with him"

" We are coming dad." I replied feeling quit breathless while Usman mumbled a apology , with a small smile. Together , we went down stairs to join our cousins.

After the niqah was over, we went straight to Aalia's house for the function . I went and sat with my cousins and friends. The women were inside while we were in the garden. The whole place was decorated with lights . chatting and the sound of laughter could be heard all around. Children were playing all around us.
Alias father came and sat next to me which made me feel awkward. He smiled at me.
" How are you feeling son?" Huh? He is asking how I'm feeling? What a way to start a conversion.

" Oh Alhamdulillah I'm alright uncle."

We were talking about some random things when suddenly his torn changed.

" Hassan, all these years Aalia has been my elder princess. I love both of my daughters and I will give them the best in this world. Aalia has always been a funny sensitive girl. She get hurt quickly. I would love to keep both of them until my death , but daughters are special gifts that meant to be given someday. So I'm giving the most precious gift of mine to you. Please take a good care of it. I know you are planing to take her with you if you are going abroad. No matter where ever you go, never leave her or hurt her. May Allah shower his blessing in this marriage life."

I felt quite emotional after hearing him.
" In shaa allah , I will make sure Aalia will be happy all the time. I'll protect her and cherish her as my own life."

Alias father smiled at me.
" I know I can trust you with my daughter." With that he left , leaving me to think about all the responsibilities I'm about to have .

It was past mid night when everyone left. Since I didn't have a proper sleep today , I was really exhausted. As I was about to enter the room Aalia bumped in to me screaming.

" Hey Are... Are you OK ? " I stared to stammer. Good impression on the first meet Hassan I thought to myself with a imaginary face palm .

" There was a large spider in the bed. " She replied with a slight quiver while her whole body was trembling. I was feeling glad because she was the one who hugged me first. I went inside the room and checked on the spider. I couldn't stop laughing.

" Why are you laughing? Stop laughing and KILL IT!! " she glared at me.

" How can I kill it if it's made of rubber? "
I took the spider and showed her. I was wondering why didn't anyone come upstairs already . Aalia's scream was loud enough for the whole neighborhood to hear.
" Probably it must be the girls ".

After a while she started to laugh too. He laugh was so beautiful.
" Oh Allah..... I can't believe this girls. Please don't tell anyone about this OK? Pleasss." She said with a cute pout.

" Don't worry, your secret is safe with me wife ." I said with a small wink which made her blush even more .
" So how about we pray two sunnah raqath together?"

Once again she smiled with her beautiful smile.
" As you wish husband"
Together we prayed and made dua for a beautiful future.

______________________________

Assalamu aleikum every one. This was a super long chapter. Hope it not boring. And I hope you'll liked the POV from hassan ;)
Don't forget to leave your lovely votes and comments. Have a nice day :)