TORN TO P I E C E S 5

ANISA'S POV

Everything would've normal days if it weren't for Rahma's and Ilma's hostile attitude. Or rather my hostile attitude to them. Whenever they opened their mouth it was to guess how many people HE would'v killed or how many shops he'd would've robbed. Ugh what kind of an imagination was this?
And then I shot them
a glare. This was the usual. routin thess days. I wish they would drop this matter because it gives me a lot pressure and I'm afraid that they would convince me.But unless I prove that he's innocent
(100% clean civilian record ; not a threat to the nation ) they wouldn't give up. Many days I used the same road, hoping to see him. But I didn't.
Once Hishma said that if you met a certain person in a place, that person is bound to turn up again to the same place. I didnt know wheter its true or a bluff but I sincerely prayed that I was interesting enough for him to be there again. After the school over on Friday I came home practically running hoping that It will not be another unsuccessful Friday. I heard a women saying to another that it looked like a hound of wild elephants were chasing me and girls should never run like that in the road. Whatever, I forgave her because she wasn't aware about my situation. And probably she must have been bored. This is the reason people gossip right?

After I came I quickly got dressed ( as usual I was careful with my dress since I believed that second impression is important as the first: quoted by me ) .As I was nearing the place I checked the surrounding and then, there he was with some friends. My heart began to beat fast. I've no idea why do people find it amazing. Belive me, it's more like your heart is trying to get out. I found my palms were soaked with sweat. My super prepared dialogs vanished within seconds. I tired to sneak off witout him noticing because I certainly didn't want an encounter with his friends. But to prove myself how lucky I can be, he spotted me. He said something to his friends and they started to cheer as he just won a wrestling match (typical boys). All I wanted was to crawl inside a hole and disappear but I found myself rooted to the spot. He was laughing as he came near me . But I couldn't bring up myself to smile.

"Hey its you! you were the girl I gave my umbrella right ?"

" Huh ? Umm ye... yeah". Oh God why was I squeaking like a mice! So much for the self confidence. Soon I pulled myself back.

" Yeah it was me. And I didn't even thank you. Thank you...''I just said whatever came to my mind and praying that i didn't sound like a fool and it was not too much since he only gave me an umbrella, not rescue me from drowning or a heavy storm. Once again he smiled at me with that beautiful oh- it- makes-me dizzy smile.

He was about to say something but his friends started called him.

" Imshad ! Hurry up. we got to go now "

Yay! I found his name. I was so excited and didnt care that the class would've started already.
Imshad turned back to me with a apologetic smile. Why do he smile 24/7? From the time we met, he kept smiling the whole time. Maybe I have that affect on him ( I could almost imagine Rahma's and Ilma's eye roll)
Meanwhile I wanted to kill his friends for ruining this beautiful moment.

"Well um... I'm really sorry. I must go. But here take my number. If you want , I'll like to get to know more about you". ( OMG ! did he just gave his number ? and he look super cute with that puppy face! I think I 'm going to faint! I'm totall insane to accept a number from a stranger! )

I couldn't utter a single word because I was so happy. Then suddenly he turned back

"What's your name beautiful?"

"It's...it's Anisa"

"Well Anisa, it was my pleasure meeting you. see you later."

The way he said my name with a small wink made my heart skip a beat.

***************

I was in cloud nine when i entered the class. I was even deaf to my sir scolding about how I'm late was . Later I couldn't even remember how I reached home. Quickly I changed in to my PJ and hopped to my bed and grabbed the phone. After considering for half and hour , I decided to text a Hi to Imshad. I received a reply After 5 minutes which felt like eternity.

Imshad- May I know who is this???

"It's me Anisa. The umbrella girl.... :) "
I mentally slapped my self. Seriously??? Umbrella girl? that's all I could come up with?

Imshad- :) :) I should have known it ;). umbrella girl;)
so you decided to text me??

"Why you thought I wouldn't :/ ?"

Imshad- Well a beautiful girl like you might be having a BF. So I was not hoping much ;)

I felt my cheeks grow hot. Not because he thought I had a bf but because he said I was beautiful. Twice!

"ME ? a bf ? lol . Tbh I've never had a bf in my life"

Imshad- " Wow. That's something . Well the boy you gonna marry will feel so lucky when he meet you :) AND this is the first time I'm meeting a girl who never had a bf :D

"I thought I already met him today"

Imshad- Wait.what?? met him today ? Who was that ?

Ugh I felt like slapping me for telling like that. And I actually slapped myself. How could I become so reckless? I began to walk around the room, my panick level rising . Realizing that I can't change what happened, I decided to go with it.

"Well you really want to know who he is?? ......................
He's the one I'm texting right now. ;) <3 "

There I did it again!! What's wrong with me?????

Imshad- O_O !!!!!!!!!!!
umbrella girl ;) obviously you know how to drop a bomb . I never expected that !!!! I'm feeling lucky ;)

"So now that problem is solved , I want to get to know you more . how about some details?? "

Imshad- :D yeah sure. well I think this is going to be the best night ever in my life :)

And it was. When I went to sleep it was 3 Am . I know I'm was being really stupid. But I deeply fell in at that time. I never realized how messed up my future would be because of this. But that moment, I never felt this much joy in my life, and I wanted to keep this moment cherished. The happiness of my new experience...

*****************

don't forget to leave a comment and a vote. have a nice day!!!!