TORN TO P I E C E S 20

A N I S A

two weeks later.....

'' Don't even think about it mom. It has only been two weeks and you are pulling this topic again !''

Hassan glared at my mom while dad and I was trying hard not to laugh . Before we go future about this outburst , let me tell about the past weeks.

After that emotional horrible breakdown , I had to stay another day in the hospital due to a heavy cold ( probably because of crying. I could have filled a bucket with it) and another thing was , I persuaded my brother to get me some chocolate ice cream on that day because ice creams always made me feel better. I got a good telling off from the doctor and my poor brother was told off by my mom too. That was the only spark lit my gloomy day. The police took off the case after I told them it was my fault. I had enough drama for a life time and I don't want add this to my list too. But , who ever knocked me down that day may not know this , but he turned my life completely in to a good point. ( so thanks you mystery man for nearly killing me , you saved my life )

I spend more time with my family and friends. And this time , I accepted my friends help to get me more closer to Allah. And the result of it was , It completely changed my dress cord , my attitude , my qualities ect. And my change made my family change too. Mom and I started to go to a week end Islamic class with my friends and their mothers. By this , our mothers got pretty close to each other. Dad and mom took break from their work because they wanted to spend some time with us. We went various places . I asked my friends to join me , but they refused it and said to use this chance to make my bond stronger with my family.

Most of all, I got closer to Allah. I found more peace when I was with him. And it made me feel grateful about every hard ship I had to face until I reach to this point. my prayers got better. We started to have weekly get together at Rahma's house. her younger sister and Ilmas elder sister joined us. at first , I hesitated to meet them because I feared they might tease me. But they didn't. In fact , they helped me to recover from it. Ilma's sister was a hafizah and a niqqabi as well. She was like a sister I didn't have.

Well , you might be wondering about Imshad. The first few days was not easy at all. I cried in my sleep. I didn't eat or sleep properly. But as the days passed on , I was able to control my self. He did as he promised. He never gave a call or left a message. I figured out that he must have moved from me. So I thought I'd better move as well. But , once in a while his memory made me fell like some one is stabbing my heart and tearing it to pieces.

'' Just listen to me Hassan , I'm sure you will like this girl. please dear , you are 27 now. You need to get married.'' My mom started to plead with him.

'' Mom , I can still remember the last time we went to see a girl. You were exaggerating so much about her. But I lost my hope when I saw that she was not even covered properly. So tell you what mom? it'd better if I find a GIRL my own and I'll tell you. Not the other way. Please let me have my breakfast now.''

'' Well Hassan you don't want her to cry. Would you? because she already got that face with her''.my father said with a small wink.

Mom glared at dad which made us laugh even more.
'' I do not have that face. No one in this family take my word seriously ''. she said with a pout.

Hassan put the spoon down with a sigh. '' Fine mom, I'll come with you to see this girl. But mom , I don't want to hear about her beauty , her money or any useless things. So what's her name ?''

My mother gave me a small wink.
'' I think I'll let your sister to tell who she is.'' My brother gave a suspicious look and in return I gave a innocent smile.

'' Mom and I was talking about this for a couple of days........ I think Ilma's sister is the one for you.''

Both dad and Hassan looked absolutely stunned. But before they could recover from it , my mother spoke.
'' Hassan , I met her during the weekly islam sessions. And the moment I met her , I liked her because she has a beautiful character. I've already talked with Ilma's mother about this. She agreed. so what do you think dear?''

Hassan was silent for a moment. Then he turned to me. '' Are you ok with this ? '' I gave a thumb up with a large smile.

'' I think this was the first time you didn't speak anything about a girls beauty or clothes . So if every one is fine with this , then I don't have a reason to disagree.'' Mom jumped from her chair and gave him a tight hug while dad pat his shoulder with a smile. I was beyond happy. I too gave a tight hug and left the table.

I went to my room and sat in my bed. I thanked Allah for this while asking him to forgive everyone , Including Imshad. Because I realized every single thing in this life is a TEST and we must face it. I could still hear my loving family who were still celebrating and probably driving my brother nuts. just thinking about it made me smile...

------------------

assalamu aleikum everyone, what do you think of this chap? don't forget to leave a comment and a vote cz i want to know what you thin of this :) And also this chap was dedicated to HappynessAlive for all the dedication she had given for me in her book. so she deserve some thing from me too :) :)

and i think you'll should try out '' frenmies'' by warisha3 . i'm sure you will love the beautiful story of Ibrah and Ibrahim. she is a good friend of mine whom i met here and a Talented writer :) have a nice dayyy.