TORN TO P I E C E S 23

J A S M I N E

" So this was your so called great idea Jasmine? Remind me next time not believe in them ." Imshad said while driving the car. After I visited him on that day , his mom and sister in creased their nagging until he gave u . finally after 3 days , he agreed to come with us. I didn't tell him where we are headed because he might pull up some crap at the last moment spoil the fun.

" But it will be so fun Imshad. Believe me, you are going to have such a great time ! " I replied him with a smile . In return I got a glare from him.

" Imshad , for the sake of god can you at least fake a smile ? I'm so bored of seeing your grumpy face all these days . Its not our fault that Anisa girl dumped you ." that exact words made him hit the brake hard and send us flying over .

" If I heard One more word about Anisa sister , the next stop will be the hospital. "

" Ugh OK OK fine ! You didn't have to do that did you? Its time for you to get back to your old self Imshad. You have changed ."

Yes , I thought with a heavy heart. He had changed a lot. He was no longer the charming , friendly guy I used to know. Anisa did this to him. That girl is the reason for all his misery.

But its your fault too. You was the one who left him behind. If you stayed with him , non of this would have happened Jasmine , my inner voice whispered .

Yes , but i had to do it because I wanted to study more..... I argued back.

Oh then what about your so called boyfriends you had when you were abroad ? You can't blame him for getting in to a relationship when you made him believe that you left him... She asked in a triumphet voice .

I didn't tell him anything like that.. Its not my fault that he thought like that. But I know I shouldn't have fallen in love with another guy . But I didn't love them as much I loved imshad. i'm over with it now. It belongs to the past. I'm going to prove that I was the same loving Jasmine . so shut it . I replied with a frustrating sigh.

But deep in my heart I knew that my stupid inner voice was correct. After I left the county for my studies , I forgot every thing including Imshad. Now I know its not fair for me to come back to his life , but I love him more than anything in the world. I don't want to lose him for a pathetic girl who couldn't even protected her self. But now since she refused him , I might have a slight chance with him. I'm not a expert on body language, but I witnessed a small twinkle in his eyes when he spoke with me. The only thing I want is to be back with him , I wanted him to be the old imshad , the one who laughed and smiled with me on the beach that day, I will do anything... Everything to get back with him. Starting from today.

" Hey back to earth girl.. We have arrived to your ' the most amazing place in the earth' . Imshad said with a sneer. The way he said my name made me feel so good that I almost ignored his sneer .

" sorry to bother you two lovebirds, but we are blocking the entrance. Why don't we get the tickets and move ? After that you'll can stare at each other . "

" Shut up Hilma. I didn't staring at anyone. Since you insulted me , you will have to get the tickets." I was glad to see Imshad's smile . Suddenly I stared to notice simple things about him I have never noticed before. Like the cute dimple in his chin when he smiled.

" fine .... I'll get those tickets . but Next time I will never ever come anywhere with you. " Hilma said with a huff.
" Who asked you to come with us anyway Hilma? You came with us because your fiancé told you that he will have to cancel the date due to some kind of an emergency. So being the 21 century jobless girl ,you wanted to come with us. Now let's go before the guard chase us out of the park " Imshad dragged a cursing Hilma while I followed them behind with my eyes still stained from laughing. They had a beautiful bond within them. Being the only child in my family , I was lonely most of the time. But one day I will get a family of my own... With Imshad by my side.

**************************

" That space ship was horrible . I feel like my head is spinning again even though we left it half and hour ago. " Hilma said. She was swaying like girl who got drunk . I was in a good shape compared to her. I was supporting her while Imshad was checking on the list.

" I never thought I will agree with you about anything ... But you are right. It was a bit too much. But we have to go on other games too. I dont want this day to be wasted by only going on that space thing. So what should we do next? "

" No! " suddenly Hilma yelled earning a couple of irritated glance from several people. " I don't think I can go to another game. I don't feel good. I'll be fine by myself. You two go and have some fun."

" But..... " Imshad said with a uneasy tone. " only two of us? " the way he put it made me feel uncomfortable too . But I was praying that he will not refuse because I really want to spend some time with him. Alone.

" I got a B in my maths for my exam turnip brain. Of course I mean you and jasmine . " Hilma replied with a perfect evil glare.
After hesitating for a couple of minutes , Imshad looked at me.

"Where do you want to go next ? " I wanted to jump and squeal at the same moment . but I kept my feelings to myself.
" How about the rollercoaster ? It sound super fun ? "

And it was. Even though two people can sit in a rollercoaster seat , Imshad insisted that he will sit alone . That made me feel so pissed at him but that didn't stop me from having fun. Fortunatly , we enjoyed all the other games together. Finally my wish came true. I couldn't believe the fun I had today . As we were coming back , my phone beeped. I quickly took it out thinking that it must be one of my crazy friends commenting after the picz I put on watsapp. But a slight gasp escaped from me when I saw what was written.
"Missed me babe ? Don't worry , I'm coming for you ;) <3 "
______________________________

Assalsmu aleikum :). This was a super long chap
*wiping the sweat* but I wanted to do a POV from jasmine . so what do think of this chap? Don't forget to leave your lovely comments and votes :)..... Have a nice day.....