TORN TO P I E C E S 28

This beautiful cover was done by @SunshinesDimples07 What's your idea about this? :) :)

What's your idea about this? :) :)

***************************

SHAZIM'S POV

" Why did you want to meet me shazim?
She asked me. I could sense she was nervous, which made the whole situation more excitable.

I replied with a lazy smirk
" Is there a rule that two lovers can't meet after a long time? Have a seat Jass, we have a lot to catch up ".

I couldn't help but notice the way her trembling hands were clutching the purse as she sat. I asked her to meet me at a local café. At first she didn't want to, but I persuaded her . Also I noted the way she pinched her arm slightly, probably to make sure this is not a dream. Well, I hope it will remain as a dream and not a nightmare for her own good.

" Why did you want to meet me? As far as I know, we are not lovers anymore . So please keep that in your mind Shazim".

I pouted. " Aww baby, are you still mad about it? It was just a small date.Plus, I didn't even love her. But you, I loved you. You may have forgot the sexy hunk shazim , but I couldn't Forget beautiful, hot Jasmine".

She glared at me. " Whatever Shazim, we are through. I don't need to hear-" I raised my hand to interrupt .

" Let me finish Jasmine . Yes you broke up with me. But did I mention I broke up with you? Did you expect me to leave you after those years ? No jasmine. You belong to me. All these time I was wondering why you didn't reply me back . You couldn't be that mad at me could you? After all, you had a couple of dates with another guy -" at the mention of the other guy, she paled. I gave a small smile and continued my mini lecture. " Did I breakup with you? Did I scream at you? Or slapped you? No. So why are we having double standard here? "

" Well when you didn't reply to me back I thought maybe she is busy, why don't I surprise her with a visit and a apology? But finally I got to know what kind of 'busy' you were".

" What...what did you mean? I had that date with that guy before we were official Shazim! And now we are over! Don't try to act like you are the victim here. What do you want from ME?" She practically screamed to my face. But I was wise enough to keep my guards low.

" Oh sweetheart, you know how much I hate screaming for no reason . You deserve a much more better guy than that A******. A guy like me"

" What boy? Oh- no..."
She started to stammer . A look of horror was placed on her face when I showed her the picture.

" You can't hide anything from me dear. This is a small world. What gose around , will come around eventually" .

" Please tell me what you want Shazim ..." She started to plead. Tears were about to fall from Those beautiful brown eyes . But it made me angry. How dare she's waste her tears over some worthless piece of shit like him? Once again I blamed myself for letting her escape through my finger tips. But Jasmine belongs to me. Only me. I will destroy anything or anyone who will be a threat to our love.

"Anything Jess? Will you give me anything?"

"Yes, yes. Anything". She replayed eagerly.

" I want you Jasmine. Only you".

" What? No no... I can't do that Shazim. Please, I've been in love with Imshad since we were kids. Please..."

I glared at her. " Oh so you forgot the days we spend together Jasmine? The times we shared many kisses ? The nights we used to party? No jass, I'm serious with my offer. Reject it- you will have to face the consequence".
" Are...Are you going to hurt me?"

I gritted my teeth. My patience was wearing off with her. Why wouldn't she understand that I will never hurt her? I love her too much to hurt her. But Every time hearing the name Imshad makes my blood boil. Like someone is reaping my soul with a blunt knife. I've never been this much possessive over a girl before. It would be so easy if I could put a bullet through him and end this. But I need him to feel the pain. And if jasmine will not agree to Marry me, I will hurt her mentally.

" Oh no Jasmine. I will never hurt you. But I will make you feel the pain indirectly. I thought of sending some of our pictures to him. But I thought... If he could hang out with a girl like you , a girl who has been into many flings, or let me put it in a simple way... 'A Playgirl' , I doubt he will ditch you just because of some pictures. But don't worry, I will find a way to hurt him.. But if you leave him and come back to me, things will go on smoothly. He will be safe. I will be happy , and You will be happy too. Listen Jasmine, I love you more than anything in this world. I can make you happy . We can leave everything behind and begin a new life".

"NO! " she replied firmly.
"No way shazim. I will never agree to marry you. You deserve to be left in a hole to rot. Do whatever you want..."

" Then you leave me with no option jasmine. You made your choice. Now, its my turn ".

I stood up from my chair and kissed her check . for a moment she was taken aback. But before she could recover from it, I left the cafe and got into a taxi. Time to make another call for James.

" Hey James, the meeting didn't go as I expected. Time to launch the next move. Yes... I need you to find out everything about Imshad And the people who are close to him. Let me know if you found out anything interesting".

I end the call with a smirk. I stared at the picture one more time. Your Time has arrived Imshad. Its your turn to feel the sweet nectar of pain...

------------------------------------------
Assalamu akeikum everyone. What will happen next????
Don't forget to leave your votes and comments
I would love to hear your idea about this chapter :)
Have a nice day:)
And I'm super excited cz for the first time, I tried the multimedia option !!!!!
*start to dance*