Misunderstanding

Shout out to one of my best friends Heather. I love you tones guuurl! Please check out her book 'Stead of kisses, we get kick's' 

-------

Clara

I felt terrible. It was a mixture between being emotionally and physically drained. The only thing I was sure of right now was that I am lying down. But I could not be bothered to open my eyes because I felt that in this moment of time that was a hard thing to do. 

I reached over across my bed to grab my phone to check what time it was when instead of grabbing my phone my hand made contact with a glass of something that ended up spilling and running down my hand. 

I slowly opened my eyes while itching my head letting out a very attractive yawn when I noticed I was not in my room. Or even my house. 

OMG I have been Kidnapped. 

I let out a scream. 

Yes a scream, the first thing I did when I thought I had been kidnapped is screamed. Not checked to see that if screaming would end up killing me. 

As I was half way through what I would like to say, an Oscar worthy scream, a hand came crashing against my mouth causing my scream to stop suddenly.  

Oh crap. 

I hesitantly looked up to see who my kidnapper actually way. To see if I recognised them. And I sure did recognise them. It was frikken Logan. 

Double crap. 

'Clara I am going to remove my hand in ten seconds. And when I do you have to promise me that you will not scream. Nod your head to promise me you will not scream' I slowly nodded my head so he would stop touching me. But I am going to go crazy the second that hand is of my face. 

He slowly removed his hand and started backing up slowly with his hands in the air to show me he was not going to do anything weird. 

'WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING IN YOUR HOUSE LOGAN' I screamed jumping up from his bed and trying to figure out what my next move should be. 

 'Right, I know this looks weird. With you waking up in my bed and all. But seriously, there is a reasonable explanation to this'. Logan said walking towards me with his hands in his pockets. He had a gorgeous smirk on his gorgeous face. 

'Let's hear it, but nothing is a good reason to me waking up in your bed' I sighed as I sat myself on his bed waiting for him to make a complete prat of himself. 

He slowly walked across his room and sat on his bed opposite me. I crossed my legs and raised one eyebrow showing him that I am not going to back down. 

'Can you seriously not remember' Logan said looking at me with curiosity in his eyes. 

What the hell was the boy talking about? Remember what? 

'What the hell are you talking about?'

'Okay I am just going to come out and say it, and if you start to remember then just let me know'.

Okay I was really confused now. Not going to lie.

'Well I saw you crying in your room so I wanted to see if you were okay. I went outside on my way to your house and I saw you sat on the pavement crying. You were like seriously crying. And the crying got so bad that you started to hyperventilate and then you passed out'. Logan explained. Looking around his room so he did not get eye contact with me. 

'What the hell are you talking about? If this is another little dickish thing you are doing to get to me then stop it. Because it is not funny'. 

'Do you seriously not remember Clara’? Logan said with a face creased with concern. 'Explain to me what happened after school was finished. Just list it'. 

Why is Logan Sharp, This biggest dick in the world, being nice to me?

Well here goes nothing.

''Well during lunch this dick poured soup over my head. And it completely ruined my hair. So I had to go and get my hair done. And because I was feeling spontaneous I dyed it this colour. Then I came home and my mum and I had an argument about it. Then I went to my room and before I knew it, it was ten thirty and I was starving so I decided to get some food and th-' I suddenly stopped talking. I remembered now. And before I knew it tears were pouring down my face again. 

'Clara what happened tonight' Logan said handing me a tissue and taking my hand in his. 

I snatched my hand away from his. He can't act like we are best friends and try and be kind to me after everything he has done. 

'I said don't touch me Logan. How dare you try and use me crying as way for you to make me forgive you' I said. 

I was starting to get really angry but I could not stop crying. 

I had to get out of here. I needed to go home and just go to bed and sleep what has happened tonight off. I jumped of his bed and made my way across his room to his door.

'Logan if you don't mind please could you show me out of your home so I can go home and never see you or come here again'.

And with that I marched out of his room.