I Officially Hate England

Chapter 3

Because I was going to re-paint my room today I did not unpack my stuff into it so I slept with my mum in her room. This was really annoying because she was a kicker. This was one of the reasons why mum and dad used to sleep in a separate room.

Clara stop thinking about your dad. You need to get over it.

When my mum does not need to go to work she could sleep all day. So at 9 o'clock in the morning I crept out of bed to get ready to go to the nearby store. 

Which I just realised I had no idea where I could buy paint in England. This was going great. 

As I went through the boxes that had my clothes in I fished out some dark blue skinny jeans. An emerald green knitted sweater and a burgundy beanie. (Can you tell my favourite colour is burgundy). And of course I wore my black converse. 

I then got out my phone and looked up paint stores in my local area. This hopefully would mean I would not need a car to get there because I lived in a city. And lucky for my I didn't. There was a big department store which was about a 20 min walk away which was good. I wanted to get out of this house. It was weird living in a big house with just me and my mum. 

I went to grab my IPod and headphone and my bag and went out my front door hoping I would not get lost on the way. On the way there I noticed we lived in a cute part of the city, I noticed a really sweet little cafe about a 5 min walk away from my house, I could tell that I would be spending a lot of time there. 

As I got to the department store I was very proud of myself for not getting lost. 

Score 1 to Clara Wilkins and 0 to England.

As I stood looking at all the different paint colours my eyes automatically went to the different shades of orange. But it was time for a new start. I needed a change. 

This time I think my room should be two colours. I always like that in rooms. But what colours went well together. I went for peach and light blue. 

After I paid for my new paint I thought I would go to the cafe and read some of my book. One thing you should know about me is that I am very good a procrastinating. And I was going to waste enough time so that I did not have to paint my room. 

As I walked in I realised it had a really cute name 'Dream Bean'. How chessy is that. All the tables were circular and different sized to depend on the amount of chairs that were around them. The table cloths on the tables looked like patch work quilts and there was music playing that I liked to call 'elevator music' because it was the type of music you would normally here in them. 

I took a seat at the nearby table next to the window and got out my book. I was reading The first of the ‘Immortal Instruments' and I was starting to turn addicted.

After about 2 minutes of reading I heard someone clear their throat next to me.

As I looked up from my book the first thing I noticed was green eyes. As I got a look at the boy standing in front of me I saw that it was the boy who lived next to me and glared at me. I got a look at his name tag and saw it said 'Logan'

'You' was the only thing that came out of his mouth. I decided to play dumb.

'Sorry do I know you'

'Don’t play dumb I saw you staring at me through your window. So you are the new family that moved in next door' He answered. Damn he got me. 

Well someone got up at the wrong side of the bed this morning. What was wrong with him? 

'I would like a hot chocolate' I replied hoping he would just leave me alone. 

'Of course Madame' He said sarcastically. Great, where all people in England this rude?

He brought me my hot chocolate about 5 minutes later. He slammed it down in front of me causing some of the contents to spill over the edge. 

'Enjoy'

As I took a sip I realised it was cold. UGH. What did I ever do to this gorgeous guy? Other than stare at him when he was about to cry, 

Omg I'm a horrible person. 

Score 1 to Clara Wilkins and 1 to England. 

I hate England. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Please don’t think I am being mean about England in this book.

I live in England and love it.

I hope you think this book is okay!

P.S Hope you’re having a great day??