I'll tell u everything. ...

Manik was looking at her intensely trying to figure out exactly she was thinking.  On the other side nandini was gazing at his face trying to find out whether he is manik or Is she hallucinating. ... she touches his face and realized his presence.  She hugs him tight and hids her face in his chest...manik is a bit taken aback but hugs her back. He realized that she is bit lost and is breathing heavily. ....

He loosens his grip over her and cups her face . He makes her look at him. She looks up at him with teary eyes...he wipes the tears from the corner of her eyes. He keeps his curiosity inside him sensing the sensitivity of the moment. ... but her next step takes him by surprise. ..
Pashmina dhaagon ke sang 
Koi aaj bune khwaab aise kaise 
Waadi mein goonje kahin naye saaz 
Ye rawaab aise kaise 
Pashmina dhaagon ke sang

Nandini looks at him and pulls his collar pulling his gaze in her eyes . He loses himself in her hazel eyes.....and she pulls him more closer and kisses the mole over his lips.... he closes his eyes to feel it and leans over closer to her supporting his by his hand on the wall.. nandini rubs her lips over his mole and both rest their heads together absorbing the moment..

Waadi mein goonje kahin naye saaz 
Ye rawaab.. aise kaise 
Aise kaise.. aise kaise.. 

Nandini open her eyes and so does manik.... she blushes and looks down. But before manik could say anything she runs away. ...all blushing. ..he smirks and smiles remembering the moment they spent together. ..

N the other side neil fists his hand and hits his hand on the wall.....

Manik and nandini come to the hall and find all the guests leaving . They greet them and leave for their house.

Namdini thought:
Manik I like u too....it'll takes time to luv u..... but it'll take me time to heal. I ll tell u everything. .. tomorrow. .. secrets will be out.