OMG!!

Nandini wiped her tears and apparently the plane landed... the announcement had woken up manik who went into a sound sleep listening tousic and bored by his surroundings. .. he never on his life had such a quiet flight journey. ...

After the plane landed all the passengers got up to collect their handbags and leave. .. nandini also got her handbag and was waiting so that the rush is gone and she can leave peacefully. Manik had nothing extra on him so he put his IPhone connected to the earphones in his pocket. He was irritated. .

Manik pov....

This flight was such a waste....

Seriously the girl sitting next to me cried the whole way... I dont know thinking abt what...but seriously she bored me a lot.... the whole flight and not even a word... but she seems hurt... lets try and talk....
Manik pov end

Nandini got up from her seat and was about to leave. Nearly everyone except manik and nandini had left...

suddenly manik noticed the same gucci handbag with her. But was quite astonished with the change in outfit. He yet hadn't seen her face. He called out...

M: hey...

N: turned to face him....unattentively..

N: hmmm...yes.

Nandini looked up and her eyes widened. .as if she has seen a ghost....her face turned pale and within nlink of moment's she was lying on the floor...

M: woah...

Manik pov...

Before I could say something sje literally fainted. ..do I look so handsome. ... but wait she reacted as if she had seen a ghost.... OMG THIS IS SO...
Manik pov ends....

Manik rubs his face and realized there nothing to get afraid of. He immediately called for the cabin crew and asked them to arrange a airport ambulance and take her to the city hospital. He will follow up after doing some formalities. They did as said. Manik got his and nandinis luggage. The driver loaded them in the car. He checked out and left for the hospital. ...

Guys why do u think nandu fainted...plz drop ur comments. ... love u guys.