flight memories. ...

The girl whom manik saw is nandini...
Nandini pov...
I was thinking that Aare when will they leave...but ultimately they have thank god for that.... let me change fast otherwise i'll miss the flight. ... mom dad are really unbelievable. ...who comes to drop such a young girl to the airport. ..
(Mom dad refers to her in-laws)
Nandini pov ends....

Nandini takes her boarding pass and gives the luggage for check-in. She goes to the washroom.

Nandini changes her saree and wears a pencilskirt and shirt. Ties a high ponytail and does touch up....

(Announcement)

N: oh shit its the last call for the flight....I better rush..

She takes a last look at herself and takes the black overcoat in her hand. She runs to the plane....

She panting reaches the flight and the airhostess takes her to respective seat... she keeps her handbag on the top compartment and takes the seat.... her flight partner is manik. Though he looks to the other side....nandu nor manik take notice of each other. ...

N: ( to herself ) this flight brings back some seriously bad memories.

back this was same route when I met neil.... we met on the flight to which he was the pilot to. Our relationship started on a good note... all cool and happy...everything seemed perfect. ..just in place...
Our marriage was arranged by our parents. ....
We met many times after that and slowly and gradually feel in love. ..actually he was very introverted so it took me I mean us a lot of time to come to terms of marriage. ...our parents readily agreed as we were perfectly ( or imperfectly) made for each other. .......according to them. We agreed bcoz our parents wanted us to do so...whether it was a business term or family term....
On the very first day I saw a different side of niel...he was a way to overprotective. .. and trust me his blue eyes didn't match his personality. But his muscles weren't that chiseled and not that hot...but still I loved him. Or should I say I tried to love him. Everthing seemed fake.

Announcement

The plane is about to land . Plz put ur seat belts for safety reasons. ...

Nandini wipes her tears and ties her seat belt...