FIRST LOOK...

nandini is taken to the hospital and kept on the bed. The doctor comes to her aid. He does the treatment. Manik follows and reaches there in 10 minutes....

Manik comes inside . He completes some formalities. He comes to know her name from her checkout pass. He asks permission. He goes inside the cabin and sits next to her. He looks at her face and admires her face.... He removes a strand of hair falling on her face. Nandini feels the sudden touch and nudges. She moves to which manik removes his hand. Nandini slowly gains senses.

Nandini gains total sense and again she widens her eyes..... but doesn't lose sense this time. She looks into his eyes....

Manik speaks up fearing she would lose her senses again....

M: hey can u hear me??? Plz stay awake dont faint. I want to talk to u....

Manik gets up to call the doctor.....he is about to go when nandini holds his hands and calls out...

N: ne...neil...neil

Manik turns towards her .... he looks at her wide eyed... her voice was growing more firm as if she was 100 percent sure what she said was right...

M: excuse me... I'm sorry but I'm. ..

Suddenly her grip on his hand loosens and she closes her eyes.... her hand falls on the bed. ... manik freaks out...

M: dr...dr..nurse...

All come running. The doctor does his routine check up...and turns to manik...

Dr: dont worry mr. Malhotra... its just an attack of anxiety. .. she getting stressed due to something. She needs full rest . I think u should take her home. She'll be best treated there.....she needs care and love. I hope u understand. ...

Manik nods blankly. He thinks that what should he do as he doesn't know her address... not even her full name...its just nandini.... then.

Manik pov...

I cant leave her alone here. I think I should take her home. I'll see what to do after she regains her sense. ..I think she needs care....okay she's going home with me.
Manik pov end....

The nurse comes with the discharge papers and manik signs it.... he crries her in his arms and places her in the back seat. He keeps her head on his lap. He asks the driver to drive off to hus mansion. ...
THE MALHOTRA MANSION....

Guys what do u think is the truth and what will be manik reactions after he comes to know the truth. ....

Saach janne ke liye padhte rahiye yeh kahaani.....

Virtual hugs and kisses to reader's. .. pkz plz plz vote and comment.