ARE U SERIOUS? ??

Manik reaches his home ..... he comes out of the car and swiftly carries nandini in his arms. The driver helps him by opening the door. He slowly walks up to a room and puts nandini to bed. Its the guest room which he had asked his servants to clean up and keep ready. Its just next to his room.He carefully tucks her in bed. He slowly tiptoe to the door . He takes a quick look at her and closes the door behind him. He walks downstairs and gives some instructions to the driver. He nods and leave. Manik asks the servants to give him a strong black coffee and to prepare dinner. He also asks them to make a chicken stew for nandini....

He again walks up to his room. He goes in and sits on his bed. He opens his blazer and keeps on his bed. He opens his shirt . He takes his towel and moves into the bathroom. Downpours the hot water from the shower and he freshens up. He comes out of his washroom and changes into a tank tee and track pants.. ....

He picks up his phone only to find 16 missed calls from cabir. His phone was on flight mode . So he didn't hear it ring. .. he calls back. Cabir picks up. ..

C: aare manik tu thik hai na?? Tu phone kyu nahi utha raha tha?? Tu kab aaya india se?? Tu kahan tha ithi der?? Hello aab bolega bhi....

M: hogaya tera...toh main bolu..yah aur kuch baki hai...

C: aacha bol...kya hua??

M: woh actually main bahut pehle hi Sydney land kar chuka tha par woh... ( he narrates the whole incident regarding nandini)

C: what? R u serious?

M: yes bhai...its true. .

Manik was walking across the guest room when he heard some noise coming from her room.

C: aare kya hua kuch bol??? Mere bhai are u there??

M: cabir I'm a bit busy okay... kal subah tu sabko leker ghar aajana..baki u guys enjoy. ..

C: busy??? Oh toh aaj sahab raat ko enjoy karne ke bare mein soch rahe hai... woh naam kya tha ladki ka..haan nandini. So bhai enjoy...baas kal humare aane se pehle ready ho jana okay.. we dont want to see porn movies. .u know what I mean nah???

C: cabir do lath maronga nah akal thikane aajayegi... bechari unconscious hai aur tu uske bare mein aisi baatein bol raha hai...seriously. .aacha bye..kal milte hain.

Manik cuts the call and goes in....

Guys how is the story going do u lyk it....plz leave ur comments and likes...