let it go ...

Manik is disturbed and leave the dance floor when a hand on his shoulder stops him. .... it was cabir...

Cabir takes manik with him. Before going he asks abhi and aarya to drop the girls home as he and manik has some work. .. both agree....

As they had bought three cars abhi left woth mukti alya and navya to drop them home while aarya and nandu left in the other car... one car was left for manbir to return. ..

All girls were standing together just chitchat was going on as they naturally did...manik within the convo took a look at nandini from the corner if his eyes...nandini also took notice of it and took a glared lok at him at which manik lowered his head....

Cabir takes notice but doesn't say anything. ...

All take a leave. Manbir also sit in the car and cabir drives. He takes him to a calm place ... to a riverside. Manik gets out of the car . That deck is owned by malhotras . Manik walks and sits on the deck. He opens his jacket and shoes and keeps in a corner. Manik puts his arms behind him to take support and dips his legs in the water. Cabir comes with two beer cans in hus hand and comes and sits beside manik.

C: hmmm...yeh le

M: thanks. .

C: aare pee le aur thand pa... tere dimag mein pressure cooker ki seeti suniay de rahi hai....

Manik smiles...

M: mujhe khush karne ke liye kitne efforts dalta hain nah...

C: kya karu ...sau nahi bas ek hi bada bhai hai mera...

They share a brotherly hug......

C: aacha chod abhi bacche ki jaan lega kya??

M: nahi nahi aaja kiss karunga....

They pause for a moment and then bursts out laughing. ...

C: this is my brother. . Mr. Manik malhotra...

M: what??

C: aare yeh joh teri never ending smile hai nah main uski baat kar rahi hu... without this u r incomplete. ..

M: thik hai ab pickup lines mat mar aur bata ke yaha kyu laya hai mujhe..

C: haan woh main tujhe yahan isliye taki tu mujhe sab kuch khulke bata sake...

M: kya???

Manik opened his beer can to have his beer...

C: aare yehi ke tu nandini ke liye kya feel karta hain??

Manik who was taking a sip from his beer spit it out...

M: KYA???

C: kya kyaa?? Behave toh aise kar raha hai jaise ke tujhe kuch patahi na hoon.... aaj maine Dekha tujhe aur nandu ko... dekh manij if u fel for her nah then tell her. ..

M: nahi cabir she told that .... that she hates me....

C: wah.. nahi amazing matlab joh manik malhotra raub jharta tha ji aaj tak usse kisi ladki ne reject nahi kiya usne aaj rejection accept karli...luk after bloody 19 yrs u want me to believe that u r not good with girls. . R u kidding me bro??

M: nahi but I cant even force her ri8..... lyk its her own life...

C: aacha just tell me do u lyk genuinely feel for her?? U won't play with her heart ri8 bcoz u know that she's already very hurt....

M: yah and trust me I won't hurt any day. .... I genuinely feel for her....

Cabir hugs manik and he hugs back...

C: I'm proud of you yaar...

Manik smiles and hugs tighter...

Malhotra mansion...

Aarya takes nandu to her room and makes her sit on the bed. He leans in front of her and sits on the floor.

A: nandu kya hua....

N: nahi kuch bhi nahi... ( she looks away)

A: bata na kya hua.. ( he holds her chin and makes her look at him. A tear escapes from her eye)

N: woh bhai mujhse aur nahi hota. Main kaise sabko samjau ki mere saath kya ho raha hai. Main manik ke saamne apne aap ko sambhal nahi sakti.

A: par nadu u have to understand. . Plz samjho joh tum soch rahi ho woh galat hai. Maine tumhe pehle sab kuch bata diya nah.... so relax its nothing like that.

Aarya comes and sit near her . He side hugs her. She hides her face in his chest....and cries.

A: just let it go. .. stay calm and relax...

N: ( wipes her tears and looks up at aarya) yes bhai...I 'll let it go. Mujhe koi hak nahi banta manik ko hurt karne ka. U r ri8.... mujhe usse mafi mangni chahiye...

Aarya hugs her tight and kisses her temple.

A: chal abhi so jaa bahut raat ho gayi hai.... ( she lies down and aarya covers her with the duvet . He caresses her hair and switch off the lights.)

A:gud ni8 bachaa...

N: gud ni8 bhai.

Guys hows the story going. .. plz tell me