I CANT BELIEVE THIS.....

Next morning....

Nandini wakes up and finds manik sleeping beside her. He is bare chest as he had taken off his vest because he was feeling hot as he couldn't switch on the ac because nandini was not well..... nandini justs ogels at his well trimmed body and muscles ...he was looking hot..very hot.. She smiled and snuggling more his bare chest and she closed her eyes again. Manik woke up with the sudden movement. He smiles at her innocent face and slowly removed her hand to get up... he is successful in doing so... he moves out wearing his vest and opens the door to find two pairs of eyes looking at him shockingly. .......he was still pulling his vest when he noticed this. .... he was yawning and stopped midway...

M: tu..tu yaha kya kar raha hai, guest room ke samne???

C: main pehle yeh toh dekhlu ke tu kitna besharam hai??? Matlab ek raat ke liye aayi ek ladki aur tune isse bhi nahi choda....chi chi...

M: oh hello. .. ( lowers his voice as nandini is sleeping . Goes outside with cabir ) first of all...nothing happened between us. She fell asleep. Before me.

C: toh tu andhar kya kar raha tha aur yeh kapde kyu utare.???

M: abey oh critical minded main uske saath kuch nahi kar raha tha okay...woh she wanted me to stay there so I slept with her and I opened my vest bcoz it was hot and I couldn't on ac as she was not welll...that's it....

C: sure nah!!!

M: aacha agar kuch huya bhi toh tujhe kya?? Teri gf ke saath kuch kiya kya??

C: nahi main aise hi puch raha tha...

On the other nandini moves out of the bed as soon as manik leaves...she gets up and finds a photo frame...she looks shocked...she looks around and finds some more information about manik....she decides to directly talk with manik..

Suddenly the door opens behind manbir and nandini comes out yawning...she was wearing a kurta- patiyala ....

Cabirs face lightened looking at her and nandini also looked delighted. ...

Nandini runs into cabirs arms....he hugs her tight and goes round. ..

C: nanduuuuuu.....

Nandini hugs him tighter....

C: I can't believe this. ...

M: even I can't...

Both nandu and cabir chuckled at this comment. ..