clubbing. ...

Manik is in his room getting ready.. he looks at himself in the mirror as he wears his jacket. ...
Manik pov. ...

Nandini...how much pain she has gone through. ...how much she must have suffered un these two months. .. how unreasonable god is ???? But its for sure she loved him a lot..but why is the truth of her being someone's widow pricking me.... why am I feeling so bad on the fact that she's married. ...rather than been sab for her faith... whats happening to me????? I hope she'll feel better after the night out...

Manik pov ends....

Night 9 o'clock. ...

All reach malhotra mansion...the girls were there 2 hours ago to get nandu ready....the boys wait in the lounge for the girls to show up...dhruv had not come as he was not well so alya joined the troupe...... cabir went to the kitchen to get three coke...

Abhi and aarya held the cans and all three opened it saying cheers...

Meanwhile manik walks down in a black jeans black tee and brown leather jacket kept open.... he was looking hot absolutely hot...

Suddenly manik overheard cabir and the boys convo....

C: yaar jitna pena hai nah pee lo.. .. ladkiyon ke saath hum jab bhi bahar jaate hai yeh kamina manik kabhi hume peene nahi deta...

Ar: haan khud ki limit toh bahut zyaada hai nah but never let us get drunk. ...

Manik listening the talks walk down and holds cabir ears from behind...

C: ouch.....kaun hai be.???

Looks behind and gets shocked. ..

C: bhai..manik chod de...

M: kyu be main kamina, main nautanki??? Toh tu kya?? Aur aarya tujhe nah do ghusse padhenge...jisko pina hota nah woh chupkar bhi pee leta jaise tu counter ke peche jaakar pita hai....

Abhi rolls laughing on the couch looking at their chik chik..when his eyes fixes towards the staircase. ...

Abhi calls out: guys look there...

All the boys look at the staircase and voila manik loses his balance and falls on the couch...aalll stuck their eyes as the girls walk down the stairs...

Mukti alya and navya walked down befor giving way to nandini looking breathtaking. ....she wore black slimfit jeans and grey crop top paired with a pair of feather earrings and owl neck piece.... her makeup was simple yet shimmering. .. she looked gorgeous. ..

She tied her hairs into a bun....
Manik pov..

OMG!! Are u seriously so hot nandini??? I mean cute can actually look hot..I'll faint any moment...
Manik pov ends...

Then someone clicks fingers in front of his face...its nandini. All left manij in hus DreamWorks and proceeded towards their respective car. Now only manik and nandini were left. .

N: hum chale yah yehi rehne ka plan hai....

M: haan...haan chalo.

They sit in the car...the journey is silent. They reach the club in half-hour. All are waiting for them. ...

All move inside and the girls gobto their friends. ... the common friends hugged nandini and shared talks...

M: so girls ...u guys enjoy. Hum apne side pe chalte hain...

Mu: yah bhai u guys go...just while going give us a call....

Al: yah u guys enjoy ur 'bachelor' life...

Manik smirks and all the girls giggle. Manik turn around to find the other boys oggling at other girls and tagging them as hot sexy cute ordinary etc etc. ...

Manik comes and wakes them from their dream world and takes them to their friends circle.

The music starts and all swings...

Give me give me love n give me more
The malhotra and murthy boys walk toward their friends circle. .they hug their friends. ..

Thoda sa mujhse love le bhi aao

My lover gave you dounce and I feelin' low
A dancer comes on the stagevas the boys take their seats and turn towards the dance floor...

Again and again and again

What's danger, what danger, what danger
They take tequila shots...and gulping down. ..

Take me down, down, down

What danger, what danger, what danger

Take me down, down, down

The dancer walks towards the boys ... she runs her fingers over the collar of the boys sitting and pulled manik from his seat. ..

Take me down, down, down

The girl brings him to the dance floor...

Aaj dikhade mujhe love karke

Oh baby baahon mein bharke
She starts seducing him.

Oh jo bhi sohca sapnon mein

Woh aaj dikhade mujhe sab karke (x2)

Tu isaq mera, tu isaq mera

Tu hi meri raaton ka nasha

Tu isaq mera, tu isaq mera

Soya huaa jism jagaa (x2)

Nandini who talking to her friends couldn't concentrate looking at manik get all cozy with the girl.... she gulps down her drink at once...

Sardi mein garmi hai

Poori besharmi hai

Jaanam jaayaz jo

Humne woh

The girls run her finger over his face as the boys hoot and nandini gets up from her seat...

Ghalati ki hai (x2)

Please dikhade tu gazab karke

Labon ke paas lab karke

She comes close to his lips . Manik smirks....nandini walks up to the stage..

Socha hai jo bhi sapno mein

Woh aaj dikhade mujhe sab karke

Tu isaq mera, tu isaq mera

Tuhi meri raaton ka nasha
Nandini walks up to manik and looks at the girl as the girl stops...

Tu isaq mera, tu isaq mera

Soya hua jism jaga (x2)
The song stops...

N: he's mine.. can I plz have him back? ??

The girl nodded and left. ...manij feels her jealousy. .. nandini pulls manik from the stage but...

Guys keep thinking what happens next? ?? Stay tuned to know more. .. give comments and likes....tell me what twist uwant in the story? ??? Till then..bye bye take care..
..
.hot sizzling scene coming up...