gud morning. ..

Next morning. ...

Nandini wakes up in the morning. She hears some murmurs coming frm the living room. She steps down from her bed and wears her slippers. She wears the overcoat. She walked to the railing to look down in the living room and peeped down. Cabir noticed nandu looking down. Her eyes were searching something. He screamed looking up.

C: nandu jis jisko dhund rahi ho wo sab niche hi milenge... breakfast lag raha hai fresh hoke jaldi niche aao... warna thanda ho jayega...

He gave her a warm smile to which she replied with a warm smile...

Nandini went to her room and got hold of a dress... ( dress in media box). She went to washroom and got a hot shower. She came out of the shower in a towel. She wore her dress and went in front of the mirror to set her hair. She curled her hair and let soft curls fall on her face. She wore the shirt over the dress and tied a knot in it to tuck it. Suddenly her phone bepped... it was a message. She picks her phone from the bed and smiles wide reading the message.

*Best friends are the apple pie of desserts.
They already beat out all the competition.
Love u nandu... *

She smiles and keeps ack her phone on the bed.... she does light make up

It was 7:30 in the morning so its easy to do light make up.....

She wears her shoes and steps out of her room...

She walks down the stairs and goes to the living room. .. she greets everyone and then searched for manik....

C: nandu manik tumhe yaha nahi milega...

Mu: aare haan mein toh puchna bhul hi gayi... bhai kaha hai???

D: haan kal raat toh woh club se tere saath nikla tha na??

C: haan woh apna 100 ka score pura karne gaya hai...

Everyone chuckled except nandu who didnt understand anything. ..

N: 100ka score??

C: haan woh yesterday night he met a girl in the club nah with whom je danced he went with her yesterday itself. ... woh to spend the night u know... its his 100th...

Nandini opens her mouth. ...

N: what??

Cabir pov...

Ull understand afterwards why said this. ... but nandu it's for sure that u feel for him... u definitely do.. and trust I'll do anything to make u guys meet. .
Cabir pov end...

Suddenly they hear a guitar stringing.... all get up start walking towards the room....

O ho...

Bheegi bheegi sadkon pe main
Tera intezaar karun
Dheere dheere dil ki zameen ko
Tere hi naam karun

It was manik.... he was doing his morning rehersal... but this song was chosen with a purpose. ..

Khudko main yoon kho doon
Ke phir na kabhi paaun
Haule haule zindagi ko
Ab tere hawaale karun

All adore his voice and nandu also joins them standing behind everyone. ..
Sanam re, sanam re
Tu mera sanam hua re
Sanam re, sanam re
Tu mera sanam hua re
Karam re, karam re
Tera mujhpe karam hua re

Manik remember the first time he met nandu and closes her eyes....
Sanam re, sanam re
Tu mera sanam hua re

O ho...

He remembers the way he picked her up in his arms....
Tere kareeb jo hone laga hoon
To toote saare bharam re

Sanam re, sanam re
Tu mera sanam hua re
Sanam re, sanam re
Tu mera sanam hua re

He remembers her serene face and her innocent smile
O ho...

He remembers her keeping her head on his lap... and he cuddling her..
Baadalon ki tarah hi toh
Tune mujhpe saaya kiya hai
Baarishon ki tarah hi toh
Tune khushiyon se bhigaya hai
Aandhiyon ki tarah hi toh
Tune hosh ko udaaya hai

Mera muqaddar sanwara hai yoon
Naya savera jo laaya hai tu
Tere sang hi bitaane hain mujhko
Mere saare janam re

Manik sings with whole eternity as if meaning each and every word he said...
Sanam re, sanam re (sanam re..)
Tu mera sanam hua re

Nandini starts to walk back... suddenly she hits a showpiece kept in the corner and it falls making a sound... manik keeps on singing even after hearing the sound...
Sanam re, sanam re (sanam re..)
Tu mera sanam hua re

All look at her as she's not even able to stand.....
Karam re, karam re (karam re..)
Tera mujhpe karam hua re

A lone tear escapes maniks eyes...
Sanam re, sanam re (sanam re..)
Tu mera sanam hua re

Nandini runs away and manik keeps singing. .. all are stunned to see nandu like this. ...
O ho...

Mere sanam re mera hua re
Tera karam re mujhpe hua ye (x2)

Manik stops singing and looks back as nandu runs away. ... he gets up from the stool and looks on.....

Guys what do u think.... whats the secret. ... guys plz vote and comments. ..