manik...

Monday morning 9:30 am.....
Manik pov
I am waiting in the airport. Already took my boarding pass. Just 15 minutes to go and then i'll board my flight to Sydney. Ultimately I'm going back. I don't like being in india at all. Just for mom and some silly meetings. Aacha not silly but important meetings. Suddenly. ...
Manik pov ends..

A girl shouts bye bye.....

Manik was about to put his earphones on when he looked back to see the source of the sound. A girl wearing a lavender lilac sareee was waving at a middle aged couple lyk she wanted them to leave right away.....

Maniks pov..
Seriously some people are so weird. ...waving lyk she wants her parents to leave right away. Aacha are they her parents. .maybe. I can't see her face but the only thing that is relevant is her handbag. ... yesss bcoz its one of a kind and its from gucci which is a very famous brand after all. I don't know how many times I have visited that store in Sydney ....all in the grace of our very sweet mukti alya and of course navy ( navya ). Whatever leave it. ...lets listen to some song's. ..... (announcement)
Oh flight is announced. ..okay let me get in the flight and then i'll listen to songs....
Manik pov ends.....

Manik board the flight and take his seat. ...