six II

you got in your car, and drove towards the fish market. your mom had told you to meet you there, at a seafood restaurant ¨table six¨. mad couldn't begin to explain how you were feeling though, and you intended to let her know that.

you got to the restaurant, the cold wind knocking the air out of your lungs when you first stepped out of the car. you had namjoon's jacket at your house. fuck. you marched over to the restaurants doors, the fishy smell flowing into your nostrils as you walked through rows of fish stands. you tore open the doors, and asked where table six was.

you felt your phone buzz, but you ignored it. nothing mattered right now.

¨Ma'am? Table Six is where that Young man is seated over there.¨ my eyes followed where the man's fingers pointed, and stopped at a table with a boy with a bored expression.

¨Huh? Oh no, I'm here with my mom? Reservation for y/n Kim- I mean Y/n¨ my phone buzzed again. I let out annoyed sigh and unlocked it.

mom: be nice y/n (2:03 pm)

y/n: fuck . (sending...)

she had set this up. no way you were going to ditch the poor guy.

¨Ma'am? It says right here that this IS your table.¨

you swallowed hard, and walked over to the table. the man put down his phone and looked up at you.

¨My name is y/n. Nice to meet you.¨ you bowed and sat across from him.

¨Name's Yoongi. Min Yoongi.¨ he looked at the phone again.