sept

the following day, i was woken up by namjoon and a few nurses.

"Jagiya, today is your first day at physical therapy. You can't be late the first time! " he picked you up, snuggled his face in your neck briefly, and sat you on the wheelchair.
They rolled you a few floors down, and across the hallway to a room titled:
Rehabilitation Ward.
what a scary name for something thats supposed to help you. at this point, you were void of feelings. you didn't care what happened, or when or where it did. you hated everything. this is all namjoon's fault. if only he'd taken care of that god damn dog like he promised to! they pushed the swinging doors open and rolled you inside. the man that met you inside, stared at you briefly, before shutting his mouth and turning away, portraying a deep shade of red on his face. he turned back around and pretended nothing happened, showing you a cheeky smile before speaking.

"Welcome Mrs. y/n! I'm your trainer Hoseok. You can call me J-hope, Hobi, Hoseok, Hopie, or anything else you'd like. I'll be your angel for the next year that we will be together." he shooed the nurses away, along with Namjoon.

"Ready?" He picked you up and began doing basic excersizes with you, sending needles up your back. "Ow." he looked up from next to your leg, a concerned look on his face. "I don't want to hurt you." he laughed and sat you back upright.
"We're gonna have so much fun, y/n."