HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEMIKA

Levi P.O.V.

I had decided to go with mikasa to the store. Today was it. It was lemika's birthday. My baby girl is turning one.

Mikasa basically had to drag me to go with her and lemika.

"Sweetie what do you think of this color?" Mikasa asked.

She pointed to a bright pink party set.

It only made cringe a little because of the color.

"Mikasa she's only turning one not three." I said chuckling. She blushed and shook her head slowly.

"I know but still. I just can't help it. Our baby is turning one!" She said squealing at the end of her sentence. I only nodded and looked at lemika.

"You know mommy is crazy. She is very crazy." I cooed rubbing my nose against hers. She smiled exposing her pink gums.

'She is so precious.' I thought smiling at her.

Mikasa P.O.V.

I'm so exited for my baby birthday! I know I might be over doing it but I could really careless. (A/N: seriously.. Comment if you think she overdoing it. XD I don't think so.)

Lemika began to gently tug at my hair.

"Someone must be hungry. You a hungry little baby aren't you?" I cooed kissing her forehead gently. 

She only looked at me and began to chew on her pacifier.

****************A Few Hours Later**************

The house was full of people. Eren, Connie and Armin were in the living room..talking about a book Armin read.

"Nah I'm not really into those kind of books."  Connie said.

"Yes but it's really good! I read the whole series." Armin said.

Hanji and Christa was in the kitchen helping me cook.

Mostly Christa because Hanji ended up shaping almost all the cookie dough into titan's instead of bows.

I don't know you could get the two mixed up.

Levi was with Erwin talking about the decorations while holding Lemika and Erwin was  holding Ellie.

I couldn't help but chuckle at the sight.

"Awwww look at Levi and Erwin doing daddy duty." Hanji said laughing.

"Sasha stop you're going to take it all!" Christa shrieked. I turned my to see Sasha trying to sneak out some crawfish.

"Sasha what are you doing?" I asked in a calm but deadly voice.

She nodded slowly and quickly placed them back in the bowl.

"H-hey mikasa. No need to be violent. Lemika wouldn't want a dead auntie." Sasha said in shaking voice. I rolled my eyes before giggling quietly.

"Ok everyone food is done!" Christa said. Ymir smiled looking straight at her.

***A Few Minutes Later****

Levi P.O.V.

Everyone was gathered around the table. Mikasa was holding Lemika and Hanji held Ellie while standing up.

"Ok one! Two! Three!". Eren started.

I started recording and got the view of mikasa sitting down with Lemika in her lap. The cake was on the table with a number 1 on top in pink.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LEMIKA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! " Everyone sang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry it was soo short but happy birthday to Lemika!!! I'm gonna update another part on Monday. Until my next chapter read-chans!!!