Snuggle Buddies! Part 2

Levi P.O.V

Lemika slept peacefully in her crib as I rocked her to sleep. As I rocked her, I sang a song I made up little. Yes I sang a fucking song.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when clouds are gray. You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. Daddy loves you forever always." I sang quietly to her.

I sniffed a little to keep my nose from running. She had a peaceful expression as her body relaxed and took small breaths.

I want to hold her while she sleeps.

I picked her up gently and layed down on the couch, with Lemika on my chest. She began to stir a little and I chuckled.

One day she's not going to be this anymore. Soon I'm going to end having a teenage daughter. I felt my eyelids growing heavy as I fell into a deep slumber.

Mikasa P.O.V

I woke up from my short nap. At first I heard crying then, it was quieted down. I walked down the hallway to the living room and saw such a spectacular sight!

There, Levi was sound asleep with Lemika on top of him. He had one arm around her and the other behind his head.

I quickly rushed back to the room to get my phone.

Picture time!

I covered my mouth and giggled quietly as I adjusted the camera. I almost pushed the button when-

"Oi Mikasa." Levi grunted his eyes still closed.

Dammit!

"Y-yea?"

"Could you at least make sure the flash is off?" He asked sleepily. I nodded and made sure the camera flash was off.

"Now say cheese!" I whispered excitedly. Lemika started to squirm and cried.

"Lemika what's wrong?" I cooed as I picked her up.

"Tch. She probaly doesn't want to take a picture." Levi replied.

I rolled my eyes and placed the camera on the table. I walked back to our room with Lemika and started mother's duty!

Levi P.O.V

After about 15 minutes, I went in the room to go check on the girls. I paused with a surprised expression.

I watched as Mikasa played with our daughter, the way they smile and Mikasa's laugh. It reminded me of something but I'm not sure what.

I don't know how long I was standing there because when I looked back at them they were both asleep.

I smirked and walked back to the living room. I grabbed the camera and went back to the room.

I snapped the picture of the two girls chuckling quietly. After the first two, I put myself in the picture so now there was the three of us. My beautiful girls resting peacefully.

I placed Lemika in her crib and carried Mikasa to the bed.

"Levii." She breathed.

"Hmm?"

"Could you lay down with me?" She asked tiredly.

"Sure Ackerman." I said softly. I laid down next to wrapping my arms around her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Awwwwww That's adorable! 😭 Good job! Good job! Well until my nextt chapter!
-BlackRose2000💕 (lol I forgot I changed my wattpad name!😅)