Mother's Day! Part 1

A/N: SPEEEECCCCIIIAALLLLLL CHAPPTEEEEEERR!!!! Don't miss ut! Here it is!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏💕💕💕💕
Levi:Oi! Shut up!
Me: Psh. Please! Today is a very special day and chapter. 😭😏✨😍
ENJOY THE STORY!!!

Levi P.O.V

LATER THAT NIGHT

"It's about time we got home!"I whispered as I unlocked the door to my house.

"Mikasa?" I whispered loudly.

"Hmm?" She said sleepily.

"I'm hom-"

"Levi! I missed you and was worried sick!" She cried into my shoulder.

I stood there as my once cold expression now became shocked.

"I-I missed you too." I said softly kissing her forehead.

THE NEXT DAY LATER..

Mikasa P.O.V

"Levi I'm gonna go the store." I said quietly.

He looked at me with an worried expression.

I smiled weakly as I tried to dismiss it from him.

Relucantly, I grab the keys and is own my way outside until Levi grabbed my wrist.

"L-Le-Levi..." I squeaked and he kissed it gently.

"Mikasa you do know that I love you right?" He asked.

"Ye-yes. What makes you a-" I became interuppted as he brushed his lips against mine.

His hands traveled to my waist then he backed up a little earning a whimper from me.

"Why did you-"

"Ackerman...you silly girl you have to go to the store remember?" He said smirking.

I rolled my eyes chuckling at his smirk. It always have me in some awakard feeling and I find myself liking it.

I walked out the after saying "I love you too Levi." as I quickly pecked his cheek.

Levi P.O.V.

I stared at the door unable to move. I really need to think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TO BE CONTINUED~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Mmkay soo there will be a part before the day is over!

See what had happened was that I was typing the chapter at 11 something then I went to take a shower and I ended up taking a nap in my dads room for a while...

Soooo yea until next chapter!✨✨😍
-BlackRose2000💕