Strange Moments

LEVI POV...

"Why?!" I whined with a pale look on my face.

"Because Levi-Chan I said so. Now please please please go get some eggs." Mikasa said slowly.

She's starting to send some chills down my back.

"Ackerman. When I come back this house better be still looking spo-" I felt her soft lips crash against mine.

"Heichou. I'll be fine. And yes the house will still be spotless." She whispered softly.

Every time she does that it forms a shade of red on my cheeks.

"Mikasa..." I breathed out.

"Oi Levi! Stop fantasing and go get the color dye!" Mikasa said pressing her finger against my forehead.

"Tch. Whatever spoiled brat."

"I'm your one and only spoiled brat." She smirked in awe.

"....... I-I'll be back." I said quickly kissing her cheek.

For some reason the way she said that made my heart thump faster.

"Oi! Do you know when you're do Ackerman?" I asked before I walked out.

"The doctor said wbout two weeks." She chirped.

"Hai."

I nodded and walked out the door.

A/N: I KNOW I KNOW. IT 'S BEEN SOOOO LONG SINCE I UPDATED! BUT DONT WORRY I DECIDED TO DO THIS LITTLE CHAPPIE. IT'S BASICALLY SHOWING THAT THEY'RE PREPARING FOR EASTER!!! 😍😍😍😍 BUT THATS NOT ALL! I NEED SOME HELP! SHOULD I MAKE THE BABY BE BORN ON EASTER OR BEFORE EASTER??!!! MOST VOTES AND COMMENTS WINS!!! UNTIL NEXT CHAP!!
-Sollux2000💕