Happy Easter!

Mikasa P.O.V

"Levi! Could dye this egg while I go to the bathroom?" I asked Levi.

He simply nodded and continued with his egg. I would watch how those biceps work but I rushed to the bathroom.

Levi P.O.V

I didn't really want to know that she had to use the restroom but oh well.

I chuckled as I heard Mikasa scramble quickly to the bathroom. Thankfully since Ewrin was dying one egg carton, it could make things go faster.

I looked out the window and saw that it was a bit cloudy outside.

Last night on the news they say it was supposed to rain. After all the eggs was dyed, I quickly washed my hands getting the filth off of me.

My phone rung and I answered it knowing it was Ewrin.

"What?"

"Hey Levi I was just letting you know that everyone is on their way. We should be there in less than five minutes."

"Okay." I said turning pale as I slowly looked around the room.

I hung up and sighed in relief when I saw that the living room was clean.

"Levi did I miss anything?" Mikasa asked walking out the bathroom.

I stared deadpanned at her. There was a drop of blue paint on her dress. Her cream dress.

"Levi? Levi. Hello? Anybody in there?" She sang in my ear. My left eye twitch as I saw the drop resting peacfully on her dress. It. Is. On.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(Time skip fa la la la la)

"Shitty glasses be careful! Pregnant wife here!" I scolded. Thankfully Mikasa was to glued to the easter egg hunt to notice.

"Soooorrrrrryyy!" She beamed.

"Aaagh! Where's the meat?! I was told there would be tons of meat here!" Sasha asked.

I rolled my eyes as Ewrin pointed behind some bushes. She quickly rushed there and I shook my head.

Tch. Idiot.

"Damn it Hosre Face you cracked the egg I was about to get!" Eren shouted annoyed.

"Eren calm down! It's just an egg hunt after all!" Armin pleaded.

"Armin can get some eggs for me?" Annie asked holding her cold expression.

"S-sure." He replied blushing madly. She smirked as the blonde boy began searching.

"Yo Krista! How many eggs did you get?" Connie asked. He put his arm around her shoulder.

"C-connie I-"

"CONNIE GET YOUR SHORT METRIC DICK HANDS OFF MY KRISTA!!!" Ymir yelled. Connie quickly ran pleading for Ymir to not hurt him.

"Ymir." Krista sighed.

Mikasa P.O.V

I watched at the sight before me. Everyone laughing and having fun.

"See that baby? That's what you're gonna see when you are born." I said softly at my stomach. I placed my hand gently and closed my eyes, until I felt a kick.

I quickly opened and widened my eyes as I felt liquid running through my legs.

"THE BABY IS COMING!" I shrieked in pain.

Levi was first to bolt off to where I was. I feel on my knees as the pain continued.

Levi P.O.V

"THE BABY- as I heard that I rushed over there like it was my dear life. I would be damned if I lost my family!

"Mikasa are you hurting anywhere?" I asked shocked.

"Oi Mikasa! Are you okay?!" Eren asked.

"Oi jeager! I already asked her that." I replied quietly.

"Everyone move! I know how to deliver babies!" Hanji beamed.

I backed away just to be by Mikasa and held her hand.

"Ok Mikasa! One! Two! Three! Push!" Hanji instructed.

"I can't watch." Ewrin said covering his eyes.

Mikasa P.O.V

I pushed will all my might. I didn't plan on getting my baby cut out anyways.

"Aaaaaaaagghhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed in pain. I felt something small yet with weight push out of me. There was crying noises and I fell in Levi's lap tired.

"Congrats shorty! You have a baby girl!" Hanji squealed.

After getting the baby cleaned, we went inside....Levi carrying me.

"What are we gonna name her?" Levi asked. He had a soft expression on his face as looked at our baby girl.

"Lemika." I replied.

"That's a beautiful name." He whispered as Hanji placed the baby in my hands.

I noticed she had eyes a combination of me and Levi's, my hair color and the same face shape as Levi's.

"Lemika Ackerman." He cooed. I handed him the infant and wore a shocked expression on my face. He was..

Levi P.O.V

I was crying. Yes I was fucking crying. I had a family. A family I must protect. A family I love.

"Hey is it me or is it that the girls always get to pick the baby's name?" Connie asked.

"That should have- never mind." Jean said sighing in defeat.

"Both of you fuckers shut up! Let them have their moment!" Ymir hushed them.

"I-I think that closes our easter hunt to-today." Ewrin said looking like he saw a abnormal titan in front of him.

"Don't worry Ewrin!" Hanji squealed.

"Levi's not the only father!"

"Hanji what do you m-"

"Ewrin! I'm pregnant! You're gonna be a daddy!" She said excitedly.

"What?!" Everyone said in shock.

Ewrin fainted and random conversations began to occur.

"Hey where's the food?" Sasha asked.

"C'mon guys! It's on the table!"Eren hissed.

"Eren calm down and come see your niece." Mikasa said.

"R-right. I am an uncle afterall!" He said smiling sheepishly.

"Tch." I said quietly. And so there began our adventure and many others began.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: YYYYYAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! HAPPPYYY EASTER EVERYONE! 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 THERE WILL ALSO BE ONE FOR THE BEGINNING OF SUMMER AND 4th of july!!! I can't wait! (Hopefully this is published, I don't have internet.😞) THX FOR THE SUPPORT AND COMMENTS VOTES, ETC.!!!! Until my next guys!
-Sollux2000