Mother's Day Part 2

Mikasa P.O.V

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey mikasa! I was just wondering if you would like to hang out for a while with me hanji and the other girls!" Sasha beamed.

I could just picture drooling over the food at this new buffet that was built.

Granting her wish I said "Sure I'm not doing much anyway. Come meet me at the libary?"

"Yeah! I'll be there in a few." She said.

"Okay see you then." I replied and hung up. I hugged myself as the wind tangled my black hair, and walked to the libary.

When I got inside, I sat at a table in a far distance and began to sob quietly.

I began to picture all the memories I had of me and Levi.

The time when confessed to each other. The time I gave him his christmas gift and saw Eren after so many years.

The time when Levi stayed at home with me when I became sick...and yet the proposal, our New Years together.

All of those memories became the tears rolling down my cheeks.

I heard a honk outside and quickly wiped my face. I rushed outside and got in the passengers seat of Sasha's car.

"Umm sasha? Isn't this connie's car-"

"He should've stole that strip of bacon from my plate this morning!" She growled chuckling. I shook my head and look out the window.

We pulled off and made a stop at a corner.

"Sasha what are you-"

"HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!" They yelled. I sat in complete shock and looked at everyone.

Levi. Lemika. Eren. Even Hanji.

Somehow I got the feeling that my prayers were answered.

"Thank you guys soo much!" I croaked as I began to tear up.

I opened the car door and walked towards Levi.

"Happy Mother's Day Ackerman." He said sweetly and smiled.

I couldn't resist in keeping myself angry with him.

Instead I let my anger out as I pushed my lips to his.

"Tch. Someone is acting a bit demanding huh?" He whispered in my neck.

I giggled and laid my head his shoulder.

"Oi Sasha! Give me back my car!" Connie said chuckling.

"Well take this as a lesson for stealing a meat lover's food!" She scolded.

"But-" He started and watched as Sasha continued to scold him.

The last thing I hear is Levi saying "I love Mikasa Ackerman for the rest of my life."

~~~~~~~~TO BE CONTINUED~~~~~~~

A/N: Aaaww isn't that sweet? Until my next chap!
-BlackRose2000💕