Chapter 1

"okay class! Now that we're finished with the BABY BE MINE choreo, I'm going to partner you up and everyone of you will perform BABY BE MINE with your partners."

Ms. Miranda said.

Who am I going to be partnered now? I always get partnered with someone who always tries to get all the spotlight and attention. As a bunch of names were being called, I flinched a little when I heard my name called. As Ms. Miranda was about to say my partners name, I started to panic.

"Kayla Grace Jones and Riley Thomas McDonough."

As I heard that, I wondered who was Riley since I only had a few friends here in my dance class.

While I was preparing for the performance, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Uhh. Hey. I'm Riley." A boy with dark brown hair extended his arm with a smile.

"Hi. I'm Kayla." I said as I took his hand and shook it.

"Should we start preparing for the performance? We are the 4th dancers to perform and I'm not a good dancer, Which explains why I took this dance class."

"Oh yah, we should. It's okay I'll help you before our names will be called." I said to him with a reassuring smile.

As we prepared and practices for the BABY BE MINE Performance, Riley was kind of struggling with the first Dance move in the chorus, He looked cute even though he was struggling with the moves. Hahaha

"I can't do it! Maybe you should perform without me. I'll just tell the teacher." He pouted like a puppy.

"Come here. We still have a few minutes. I know you can do it. We'll take it step by step so it'll be easy for you."

"Thanks." He smiled at me then stood beside me and I

teached him the steps.

After awhile He already got it. He's quite good actually.

"I did it! Thank you Kayla." He gave me a bear

"Kayla and Riley!" Ms Miranda shouted.

***************************

I'm sorry for the cliff hanger but tell me first what you guys think and I should continue this. :)