CHAPTER THIRTEEN

CHAPTER THIRTEEN | PRETTY VISITORS

10 COMMENTS THAT DO NOT SAY "UPDATE"

Arabella woke up earlier than Damon, making her quietly sigh in relief. She wanted to sneak out of the house before Damon could begin teasing her about it and suggest them becoming something more. The strawberry-blonde slowly slipped out of the bed, reaching for her dress on the ground. She put it own hastily and scooped her shoes up, rushing towards the door.

"Morning," a voice stopped her. Arabella shut her eyes, letting out a breath in defeat. She turned on her heel, looking at Damon.

"We're not talking about this," Arabella told him, making her point clear. "This was a mistake and will not be mentioned to anyone at all. Understand?"

"Got it. No bragging about how awesome you are in bed," Damon remarked, nodding with an arrogant smirk on his face. Arabella scowled, rolling her eyes at his immature behavior.

She swung the door open, walking out and to the front door. When she opened it, it revealed Elena staring right back at her. An annoyed look settled upon Arabella's face once she saw the doppelgänger. Instead of saying anything witty to the clearly surprised Elena, she only glowered at her and left the house. Damon stood behind Arabella, watching her go with a small snicker.

Elena let out a scoff, turning to look at Damon with a hurt and befuddled expression. Damon didn't seem to care about her at the moment, though, and kept his eyes on Arabella's retreating figure.

_____

Arabella stalked inside her house, mentally preparing herself for what her family was about to say to her. She stepped into the living room, immediately spotting Rebekah, Kol, and Klaus sitting on the couches. Klaus was sketching something on a piece of parchment while the other two were looking at Arabella expectantly.

"Well, well, well, there's our girl!" Kol remarked loudly, standing up to block Arabella from leaving.

Arabella glared at him, a frown on her face. "Get out of my way, Kol."

"Out all night. What a scandal!" Kol announced with a grin. Arabella only glared at him more. "I trust you did better than that commoner? Damon, was it?"

"If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth," Arabella threatened him. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted Klaus grinning. She whipped around to look at him. "Don't start, Nik!"

"I didn't say anything," Klaus said innocently. Arabella scoffed, but chose not to reply.

"I'm bored. Our sister is a strumpet, but at least she's having fun," Kol said. Arabella hit her brother in the head for the remark about her, but Kol seemed to stay dull. "I need entertainment."

"What are you waiting for? Go on, have at it," Klaus encouraged his brother half-heartedly, more focused on his artwork.

"It's not fun to go alone. Join me, Nik! It's the least you can do after sticking a dagger in my heart," Kol said to his older brother, practically begging for him to come along.

"Okay. Why not? I didn't have nearly enough to drink last night, what with you trying to murder Rebekah's date," Klaus said with a roll of his eyes.