INTRODUCTION

"This is a mess, honestly! I mean, what are you two, scavengers?" Arabella exclaimed, looking around the motel room her brother and his friend left. Arabella held up a head of a woman's body incredulously, glancing at Stefan Salvatore.

"Seriously? What if the maids walked in?" inquired Arabella.

"We put the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the doorknob, love," stated Klaus. Arabella dropped the head.

"Clearly," muttered Arabella. She wrinkled her nose at the dead bodies around them.

"Bloody pigs," the strawberry-blonde murmured, hauling one of the many dead women over her shoulder.

"Love, you don't have to clean up for us!" Klaus called.

"Right, and who will? The maids?" scoffed Arabella with a roll of her eyes. The strawberry-blonde stepped out of the motel, ready to dispose of the body.

Once she was outside, a servant of the hotel was also present. Arabella huffed and stepped over to her, noticing the woman's scared expression.

"You didn't see anything. My friend is plastered and you went on your way cleaning," compelled Arabella. The maid nodded mutely and turned the other direction, allowing Arabella to throw the bodies into the dumpster.

Arabella finished in five minutes with her speed. She brushed off her hands on her shorts and walked back inside the room.

"Pack up your stuff, sister, we've got a new lead," Klaus stated. Arabella huffed.

"We got here an hour ago," deadpanned Arabella. Klaus only raised his eyebrows and smirked.

Arabella pivoted on her heel and went to the room beside them. She grabbed the small bag she always carried. It had her phone, a few changes of clothing, and a necklace Damon Salvatore gave her in 1864.

Arabella was shocked when Stefan told her that Damon was alive. He told her while Klaus was discovering some information about a werewolf pack. Arabella, as she distinctively remembered, choked on the water she was drinking and nearly strangled the younger Salvatore for not telling her sooner. Stefan was slightly scared of the strawberry-blonde, had it not been for his lack of emotions, he might have even begged for mercy.

Arabella still wasn't over it.

"Hey, Bella, are you seriously going to be mad at me the entire drive?" Stefan questioned from the back seat. The strawberry-blonde pursed her lips and looked out the window.

"Bella? Seriously?" Stefan groaned. "I forgot!" Arabella scoffed and sat back, glaring at the trees passing by.

"Best not to poke the dog, mate," commented Klaus. "Her temper is worse than mine."

"Go back to your werewolves, Nik," snapped Arabella. Klaus laughed at his sister.

"Darling sister, why don't you forgive the poor chap? He sounds desperate," Klaus remarked.

"No." Arabella heard Stefan scoff in annoyance. She continued to glare out the window with a stormy expression. She tuned out the chatter of the men (more like Klaus talking to Stefan and Stefan replying with one word answers) and listened to the radio playing. It was classical music, Klaus' choice of course, and she recognized the tune as Rossini's William Tell Overture. She hummed along, her fingers making patterns on her legs.

Arabella's eyes slowly shut and she didn't even remember falling asleep.

_____

small introduction to the story, but I'm so excited to start season three! next chapter will be like the bar and klaus having an emotional breakdown because his hybrids didn't work and blah. comment your thoughts, please!

-holly