Better and Better.

Nicole POV;

(Two months later)

I woke up to Jon mumbling something in his sleep. His grip on me was tight, and I didn't mind. Every morning I awoke next to him reminded me this wasn't a dream. I whispered softly, "Jon.. Jon wake up." He simply moved around a little, mumbling again. "I don't wanna.." I shook my head with an almost silent chuckle. It was Wednesday, so we had the day off. "Alright, alright." I tried to move a little, but he sprung up and tightened his grip on me. "Nooooo way, little lady. You're staying right here with me." I chuckled rather loudly. He always did this to me. "What if I had to pee? Hm?" He raised a brow at me, before shaking his head with a low chuckle. "But you don't." He was right, and I snuggled back into him and sighed contently. "I had this crazy dream last night.." Jon said, his tone getting a little quieter. My gaze focused on him before I spoke up. "What about?" I asked, my curiosity peaking. Jon usually didn't talk about dreams. He got quiet and I sat up, getting worried now. "Jon.." I said, my tone showcasing the obvious worry in my voice. He sat up too, looking back at me for a moment before releasing his grip on me and swinging his legs over the edge of the bed. His elbows rested on his knees, and he moved his curls unsuccessfully from his face. "Jon, what's wrong..?" I heard the drawer close, and had no sweet clue what was going on with my boyfriend. In the year and two months we've been together (with six in between) I'd never seen him like this. "Jon, seriously. You're scaring me.. please.." My breath was hitching in my throat when he raised himself from the mattress. He extended his hand to me, and I took it without hesitation. I kept the blanket wrapped around my frame, being naked underneath it. "Close your eyes." I was confused, but did as he told me to. For better or worse, I had complete faith and trust in this man. He led me off the bed and out onto our little balcony. I could tell because I felt the Nevada air hitting my skin. He held onto my hand tightly, which meant he was nervous about something. I was confused as could be, and basically naked on our balcony. I felt the position of his hand move, like it was underneath my own now. "Jon.." My breathing was all over the place, and I didn't know what to think. "Okay, open.." He finally said. Initially I was scared to, but when my eyelids raised I was surprised to see rose petals everywhere. They also spotted a bottle of champagne in a bucket of ice in the corner and the suspense I'd created was killing me. My eyes finally met Jon, and my free hand was instantly brought to my mouth as my jaw dropped. There he was, on one knee. In his hands was a small velvet box, which he now opened to reveal the most beautiful diamond ring. "Stephanie Nicole Garcia-Colace. I love you. I am in love with you. You are everything I have ever wanted times a million. Growing up, I didn't exactly see my life endin' up here. I saw myself at eighty still being this guy who slept around. But things changed, when I came to WWE. I kinda saw the shift in my thinkin' you know? Then, I met you. Believe it or not, the first time I laid eyes on you.. I knew. I knew I was in love. I just didn't want to believe it happened to me, and you weren't exactly available. Then fate brought us together, and I felt the happiest I ever have. Until you were taken away. It broke me, like nothing ever has. And you know what I've been through, you know of all the pain, and that was by far the worst of it. Then, fate brought us back together again and I am never letting go. Ever, you hear me? We'll make it through anything. Basically, what I'm getting at is, Princess.. will you marry me?" I saw the tears flowing from his eyes and down his cheeks, just as they were mine. I was breathless and speechless but nodded my head what felt like a million times. "Yes, oh god.. Jon.. Yes!" I finally exclaimed as he slid the ring onto my finger, and stood to his feet. He pulled me into his arms, wrapping them around me as I did with mine around him. Our bodies were the only things holding that blanket around my body as our lips met. The kiss we shared was probably the best one ever. After we eventually pulled away slightly, he whispered in my ear. "This was my dream.. me and you."