The First Night.

Jon's POV;

The drive back to the hotel wasn't long, and once we'd arrived the car was unloaded. I took Nicole's hand back into my own as we began the walk toward the hotel's entrance. "I'm so ready to just be lazy." She said, and I chuckled as I shook my head. "I think you're the most lazy, yet ambitious workaholic I've ever met." She playfully slapped my arm, and chuckled. Once inside, I got the keys to my- now our, room and we made our way to the elevator. She just kept smiling and it was infectious. We were on the second floor, so the elevator ride was short. The eventual walk down the hall ceased when the door with number 102 was seen. I slid the key card into the slot, and pushed open the door. Nicole followed behind me, and closed the door as I dropped my bags and turned to wrap muscled arms around her. She giggled, and was caught off guard but wrapped my her own arms back around me. "Room service, cuddles and a movie?" I asked, eyes meeting her own as I saw the smile. She remembered. "You remember." She said, smiling ear to ear. "Of course I do, Princess. It's our tradition." Her arms squeezed me a little, and I smiled myself. "The usual cookies and chocolate milk?" I inquired, slowly releasing my grip on her after I planted a kiss on the top of her head. She nodded, moving towards her bag. "Sounds great, Jon." She glanced over at me to smile, before turning on her heel and walking towards the bathroom. I found it weird that she wouldn't change in front of me like she normally did, but I'd leave it alone for now. After being seated on the edge of the bed, the phone was taken into my hand. "Hello, what can we get you?" "Yeah, I'd like two glasses of chocolate milk and some of those chocolate chip and double chocolate chip cookies." "Okay, sir. They'll be up in 10." "Thanks." I then hung up, and turned to see Nicole walk back into the room still wearing my shirt, and what I assume was just her panties considering I saw plenty of leg. I gently patted my thigh, she knew what it meant and came over to me. She sat down on that same thigh, wrapping her arm around my shoulders. "Everything okay, Nik'?" She looked a little confused, and shrugged her shoulder a little. "Fine, why?" I sighed slightly, eyes gazing into her own as my hand came up to gently caress her face. "You have never had an issue changing in front of me, what's wrong?" She bit her bottom lip, which I knew was a sign of something being wrong or off. "I dunno, it's not that I was uncomfortable with the thought of you seeing me naked, but people in general. It sounds ridiculous, I know." She glanced down for all of five seconds before I gently eased her head back up to meet my gaze by index finger. "It doesn't. You're just having one of your times when you get self conscious. You remember what I'd do when these came up?" I asked, hoping she did. It brought a small smile to her lips, and I knew she did. I leaned in to plant a soft kiss on her lips, then each cheek, then her forehead, and then her lips again. "You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, and nothing will ever change that. Not makeup, not weight, nothing." I saw her features soften, and she leaned in and brought her lips onto mine. The soft and tender motion was interrupted by a knocking at the door. "Betcha' it's room service." I said, plopping her onto the mattress as she giggled. I went to the door, and brought the cart into the room. She had already gotten underneath the covers, and turned the television on. I grabbed the plate of cookies and rested them on her lap. Next, each glass was taken into hand. I placed my own onto my nightstand and then reached over to hand Nicole hers. I gave my body a slight stretch before grabbing the hem of my shirt to yank it off my body, chucking it over onto my luggage. Nicole was browsing for a movie or show to watch, and I unbuttoned my jeans, unzipping and slipping them off afterward. I moved to join her under the covers, and she immediately moved her body to rest on mine. The cookies being moved to rest on the both of us as well. "So, I found two things. We have Spy, that one with Melissa McCarthy or Criminal Minds." She gazed back at me with a bright smile. "I think we've had enough drama, let's do Spy." I replied, wrapping my arm around her. She nodded, pressing enter and the movie began to play.

The rest of the night was filled with laughs, junk food and above all; love. She fell asleep before I did, which was nothing new. I turned the lights off and simply watched her sleep for awhile before eventually dosing off myself.