Chapter Thirty Raven

Hanging my head down I bit my lip so the whimpering didn’t escape my mouth. What happened, how did we get to this? We were so in love; determine to make things work and thought we would be together for a long time. But now, now everything was broken, ruined, a dead end.

            “Andy,” I whispered into my hands giving into the crying finally feeling alone. No one could hear my crying so why even bother trying to hide it. Falling backwards my back landed on the wall as I slid down to the ground crying my heart out.

            My arms wrapped around my waist but I kept a hold on the locket that belonged to my mother that held two pictures inside it. Over the sounds of my crying I could hear my phone ringing but I ignored it knowing it would be the guys, all of them except Andy. He didn’t care; he thought that I was a cheater, that I used him to get to Ashley.

            The buzzing kept coming until it seemed louder than the cries coming out of my mouth. I never thought I would cry over a man, I always thought I would be strong enough or it didn’t mean anything so I wouldn’t be sad about it and move on.

            I was so wrong.

            My phone buzzed twice, meaning I had two more text messages.

            It rang

            It buzzed

            It rang

            And it buzzed again.

            “Shut up!” I screamed pulling at my hair. I shut my phone off and threw it on the bed as the hotel room that I was in finally became quiet.

            They just care about you I thought, but they weren’t the ones I wanted at the moment. They weren’t him, they weren’t Andy.

            And Andy wasn’t here.

            He wasn’t going to answer my calls,

            Wasn’t going to hold me

            No more sweet moments between us

            No more “I love you”

            No more nothing because everything we had together was gone. Like a bullet in a gun, it’s there until someone fires it then it’s gone for good. It was gone, over. 

            Andy and I were gone, no more.

            The two of us were gone.

            Now there was only one of us to be in pain forever.

            “I love you Andy,” I whispered, even if he wasn’t here to hear it or say it back anymore.

So here you go guys, i hope this makes you wonder what happened. Don't forget about the deal, when i get to 55 votes on the book and 6 comments on this chapter there will be a new chapter for you guys.