Chapter Twenty Six Jake

These days were hell for me; I didn’t really pay attention to things but got them done any way. My heart felt like it was loaded with a led ball. Sitting in my bunk I tried to ignore the laughter the came from the living room. I knew who was in there and that was why I was still here in my bunk. I didn’t want to see it; I didn’t want to feel it.

            “Alright, what the hell is going on with you?” CC said, ripping the curtain that separated me from the outside.

            “Nothing,”

            “Liar, you’ve been acting strange when you told us Raven left and now you’re acting even stranger ever since she came back. Now tell me the truth before I got in there with you.” He wouldn’t. CC stared at me and when I didn’t talk, actually pushed me towards the wall and climbed in, closing the curtain shut.

            “Better start talking before I start making things really weird Jake,” CC said, propping himself on his elbow so he was looking down at me. “Because we both know that I will make it as weird as it has to be to get you talking.” He wasn’t kidding, CC would honestly make it look and sound like we were fucking if he had to.

How do I know this?

Because he’s done it before.

            “Oh Jake, yes, that is so amazing. More…” I clamped my hand over his mouth and listened, I couldn’t hear anything from the other rooms. They must have heard CC.

            “Fine, I’ll tell you but stop the noises.” He nodded his head and zipped his lips once I moved my hand away. Taking a deep breath I said what I’ve been dying to say ever since we’ve met her.

            “I’m in love with Raven.”

Hey y'all i'm so sorry that this took so long to put up and everything. I'm sorry to keep you guys waiting but i hope you've been dying to read this chapter. And i apoligize if this is short, really short actually, but i have an idea that i'm working on at the moment for this chapter and maybe the next few.

Enjoy, and don't forget to comment, vote and please tell me what you think about me doing another story. If you don't remember what story check out the last chapter before this. Love y'all and enjoy Saviour!