(Edited) Chapter Three Andy

"...We learn from all your hate,

We are lost in your mistakes

Play our hymn for the brand new day,

We burn, we learned..."

The auditorium was full of high school students screaming and chanting our name and I was breathing hard as "All Your Hate" came to an end. I looked at Jinxx, Jake, Ashley, and then at CC who had the craziest smile going on. The others were breathing a little heavy from moving around the stage and singing their parts but they wore smiles too, not crazy ones like CC's but smiles all the same.

"As much as I hate to say this, but that was our last song for the day," They weren't happy about that. "I'm sorry but thank you for being a wonderful crowd and being some of the most amazing fans today, you guys are amazing so thank you and goodnight." I headed towards the side stage along with the others accepting the water bottles the principal was handing us.

"Thank you so much for doing this; you boys did an amazing job out there." She gave us a smile but it faltered when she looked at me and Ashley. We were both shirtless and I had said some choice words to a couple kids that were flipping us off during the free concert that we were giving them. I kept my cool until we were walking through some hallway on our way back to our bus.

"Bitch," I muttered.

"Hey, at least she was doing something for the kids, changing things up for them and letting them have something fun to do instead of school work," CC said. All I could do was nod my head. I was walking past a janitor's when I heard something banging. I stopped walking and tried to listen to find out where that noise was coming from.

"Andy, what's wrong?"

"Yeah, what's up?" I shushed them and motioned for them to come over here. Once they were quiet again I could hear it more clearly.

"Somebody, help me!" Someone screamed, banging against something hard. I looked up at the others and they were staring at the door across from us.

"They said that everyone was going to be in the auditorium and stay there so that we wouldn't get mobbed." Ashley said. Walking over to the janitor's closet I pulled open the door and saw a girl leaning against the doorframe.

"Help me, please." She whispered. She started to fall so I lunged towards her catching her right before she hit her head. I carried her out of the janitor's and laid her on the ground finally noticing what was wrong here. She was beaten to pulp.

"Jesus Christ, what the hell happen to her?" Jake muttered. Her right eye was black and blue, she had a black and blue on each cheek bone, her side was bleeding along with her arms and hands and there were a million scratches everywhere on her. She was unconscious too.

Kneeling down next to her I bushed her midnight black hair out of her face to see that her forehead was scratched. She either had blood on the bottom tips of her hair or it was dyed red, I couldn't tell at the moment.

"Oh my god, what happened here?" Looking behind me I could see the principal staring at us and the girl.

"Andy heard someone screaming in that janitor's closet and when he opened the door she was there and passed out. Andy caught her before she hit her head and broke her head open." Ashley said.

"We should be asking who did this to her." Jinxx said. I looked at the principal and nodded my head as she finally started coming towards us. But she sure was taking her time alright, this kid could be dying and she probably wouldn't care. I looked back at the girl on the ground and placed my shirt on the spot that was bleeding so that she wouldn't lose any more blood.

"Oh, that's Raven Quillet, poor thing." I felt her standing behind me, and I mean right behind me, almost breathing down my neck close. I didn't even have to look up to see her making the tsking sound and shake of the head. I had gotten a lot of those when I went to school. Looking up at Jake I rolled my eyes as he gave a shook of the head when I felt her move. Looking at her I saw the greyest eyes I've seen. They looked straight into my eyes and there was no light in her eyes, nothing, just darkness, like she had lost everything in her life that was ever good.

"Well, it's nice to see that you're up Miss. Quillet. How are you feeling?" I looked up to see if this lady was serious, she was talking to her like she was three years old.

"Just peachy, I feel like I can lift a mac truck and hold it above my head for forever." I bit my tongue down so that I wouldn't start laughing, by the look on the others faces they were about to laugh as well. Catching Raven's eye I flashed a smile, she tried to smile back but ended up wincing instead while putting her hand to her mouth.

"Now why would you pull such a stunt like this? Are you trying to get attention because you are doing a wonderful job. Not everything is about you dear."

Wait, what did she just say?

"I'm sorry, but you think that she did this to herself? How could she do this, just how? And what if somebody did this to her? What about that then?" Ashley said, glaring at the women. She was pissing me off now, she was pissing the guys off.

"You honestly believe that I did this myself?" Raven whispered. Looking down I could see that her eyes were starting to cover with tears but she blinked them back so they weren't there anymore.

"Well then who could have done this? Everybody was at the concert except you, unless somebody did do this to you."

Raven cleared her throat only to look behind me. Turning around I saw a big blond guy just watching us. He was mad and starring at Raven. Looking back at the principal I saw her wait impatiently for an answer.

"Did somebody do this or did you do it yourself?" The principal looked like she could care less about Raven.

"No, I tripped while walking on the stairs and fell and ended up hitting my head. Didn't really care about what I was doing anymore." Shocked I looked at the guys and saw that they were surprised as well. I met her eyes but she quickly looked away and at one of the blue walls. Looking behind me I saw the blond guy smile and start to walk away and into another hallway. She had to be covering up for him, he had to of done this or he wouldn't smile like that.

"I thought so. I'll see you in detention next Monday for two hours Raven." Was this woman a nut? She had no concern for this girl at all, her voice was like venom. Looking at the guys they had the same look on their face. The adult here walked away without even suggesting that this girl go to the nurse.

"That's it, come on, we're taking you to the hospital to make sure you didn't brake anything." Ashley said. I held my hand out which she took thankfully, but once she was standing it was downhill from there.

"I'm fine really, besides I have to finish the school day. You guys should go before everyone else gets here." She waved us off and started to limp away but Jinxx and Ashley blocked her from one way. One step ahead of her, CC and Jake blocked her when she tried the other way.

"To bad, you're coming with us on a little road trip. Trust me; it'll be fun with five hot smoking guys like us surrounding you." Ashley said.

She raised an eyebrow at us. "Please, I could think of a bunch of places that I would love to be than stuck with five smelly boys on a small bus." With a shocked look on his face Raven was able to escape the blockade we had around her. Catching up to her, which wasn't that hard, I stretched my arm out in front of her lightly touching her shoulder to get her to stop.

"Well, I guess we're going to have to take you against your own will because we aren't taking no for an answer." I brushed the hair out of my eyes and stared down as she stared up at me. "How old are you?" I asked suddenly curious. I could see Ashley smirking out of the corner of my eye.

Raven raised an eyebrow, "Seventeen." I opened my mouth to say something as the bell ringed letting the students out into the hallway.

Once they saw us, they went wild, running towards us asking for autographs. I looked away for one minute and when I looked back, she was gone, nowhere near me like she was two seconds ago. How the hell she got away so fast for someone with a bleeding head was beyond me.