Chapter Twenty Eight Andy

Glancing around everyone was acting weird except for Jinxx, Raven was exactly in my arms, my arm was around her shoulders and that was it. She wasn’t trying to hold my hand or sit up against me like she normally does, and she wasn’t trying to give me a kiss. And every time I kissed her she turned her head and I ended up kissing her cheek.

            Ashley wasn’t drinking at all; Jake was on one end of the couch next to Jinxx while CC was sitting on the floor in front of Ash. No one was talking, they all seemed focus on the TV for once. And without anything to keep my attention on for more than a few seconds, my ADD kicked in really hard.

            Feeling the urge to smoke I got up but took Raven’s hand and bringing her with me to the bunks.

            “Babe, do you know why everyone’s acting weird?” I asked.

            “What? No, why?” Stopping in my search to find my cigs, I looked at Raven. Her fingers were moving and she wasn’t looking in one spot for more than a couple seconds.

            “Okay, what’s wrong? Your acting nervous, like something’s wrong. Did something happen while I was doing the interview?”

            “No, nothing happened Andy.” Yeah, she’s lying. Her mouth was saying one thing while her eyes said another.

            “You would tell me if something did, right?”

            “Yes and your cigarettes are there.” I looked to where she was pointing and saw them grabbing them like they were a million bucks. Well, to me they were, to someone else they could be oh I don’t know, fifty bucks, cancer, forty bucks, cancer again, nothing really excitable.

            “Thanks, love you,”

            Her eyes soften and she finally looked up at me, “love you too Andy.” I smiled and ran my thumb against here cheek, her eyes closing in the process. Leaning down I gave her time to turn her face but this time she didn’t and I was able to get a real kiss out of her.

            “Hey Raven can I talk, oh well hello there,” Pulling away from Raven I looked up at Ashley who had a smirk on his face and his arms crossed as he leaned against the wall. I glared at him for interrupting but was joking.

            “Hey Ash,”

            “Hey Andy, can I borrow Little Girl for a bit?”

            “Hey!” We both glanced at Raven who had her hands on her hips, “I am not little okay! And I’m not a girl I’m a women.” She gave us a look but instead of being scared like if it had been our mothers doing that, we burst out laughing.

            “Alright, you’re not a ‘girl’ but you are little.”

            “Are not,”

            “Are too, and we can prove it too. Andy go stand up straight in front of Raven.” Smirking I rolled my shoulders and stood up straight standing a good foot taller than her causing her to actually look up at me. Raven just glared at us as we tried to hide our smirks, well, I tried, and Ashley didn’t and just started laughing. Feeling bad I pulled her into a hug, but I kept on smirking though.

            Hey, it was funny doing it so don’t judge!

            “Alright, now can I please borrow Little Women?” I sighed but nodded my head.

            “You better not steal anything that I haven’t taken yet when I come back Ash,” I said, chuckling a little as I heard Raven screech my name. I grabbed my lighter and headed out into the fresh air and sunshine. Leaning against the bus I took a deep drag before breathing out the smoke.

            I glanced up at the door bus and saw Raven pull at her hair as she and Ash talked. Watching more closely I could see that she was going to cry. I vision was blocked as a group of people walked by and distracted me for a minute and when I turned back, Ashley was holding Raven and running his arm up and down her back, murmuring words that I wish I could hear. As I continued to watch I saw him turn his head and kiss her.

            THE FUCK IS HE DOING?!

            You don’t go and kiss another man’s chick at all, especially when he’s your best friend and he’s her friend too. That’s just fucking wrong! Not being able to take it anymore I stubbed out my cigarette and walked away, putting as much distance between me and the people on the bus and the person that I was in love with.

            She didn’t come back here for me, she came so she could get closer to Ashley, and everything was all fucking fake. All I could feel was anger as it replayed in my head over and over again until all that I could see was the betrayal. My vision blurred as tears threaten to over pour.

            I love her, I love Raven. She’s my everything, my angel my beautiful and precious angel. She was my girl, my Raven. Not his, not Ashley’s mine. She’s mine.

            Swallowing hard I looked around to see that I didn’t know where the fuck I was. God, I was this was a dream so I could wake up and be down with this nightmare. But of course it wasn’t, this was reality, this was life, and like Raven said when she came back, nobody can give you the answers to your questions, only you can.

            Looking up at the sky I finally realized that it was raining out and I was in leather, just fucking great. Sighing I looked up and, even though I don’t believe in God and everything. I asked for help.

            “Grandpa, please help me, please.”