Tay stay out of the way.

Scarlett's POV 

So me and Skyler are on the way to the airport to meet up with the guys from Falling In Revere. I feel bad that I didn't get to see my parents and sister before I left but we couldn't be late. I miss them like crazy. Kacy and Alex said they had to go somewhere but they booked themselves a plane in one week.

"You okay, small fries?" Skyler asks.

"I just was looking forward to seeing Mia, mom and dad." I say with a small smile.

After a  long drive to the airport and many embarrassing stories from Skyler's past we finally arrive. We get out and start walking we look around and then we find them.

"It's just going to be us for an hour. Ronnie, Zakk and Christian are busy so me and Ryan had to come." Derek said while Ryan just nods his head like an idiot but I cant say anything because I'm smiling like an idiot. 

"Is your girlfriend alright?" Ryan laughs and my face reddens.

"I- I'm just shy..." I giggle a bit and Skyler smiles down at me. We talk for another three minutes and then we left. During the flight back to their place I started to not loosen up and not be so shy but as soon as we got there and I seen Ronnie I got that idiot look on my face once again.

"You okay?" Ronnie smiles at me. Oh my god, he smiled at me. 

"She's just shy aga-" Ryan starts,

"Hug me." oh my god...I didn't mean to blurt that out.

"Uh...sorry I..." I look down at my shoes and try to speak but the words I'm trying to say just don't come out.

"It's fine." He says and motions me over.

"Hm?"  I look up and over at him.

"You wanted a hug didn't you?" He chuckles and I bite my lip and walk over and hug him.

"Damn you give good hugs." Well, what the fuck, Scarlett.

"Uh, hello?" Skyler looks at me.

"But you give better hugs, babe." I give Sky a assuring hug.

Kacy's POV

Me and Alex get out of the car and rush inside the hospital.

"How- how is...i- is h-he" I start crying as I see him laying on the hospital bed asleep."

"The wreck was real bed, baby." Mom says with red puffy eyes from all her crying.

"He's okay though..right?' Alex looks at my dad then back at my mom.

"The doctor says he's in a coma." She cries.  I walk over to my dad and look at him. He has so much bruises and he just looks horrible.

"You didn't tell, Scarlett, right?" My mom asks and I shake my head no.

"It'll kill her and Mia if they find out. So they can't know yet. Besides he- he will be okay." I shake my head and roll my eyes.

"Kacy?" Alex grabs my hand but I pull away and run outside of the room and I see Alex behind and he tries to catch up. I end up getting hit by someone opening a door room.

"Baby, are you okay?!" Alex runs to me and grabs my hands. I look up and see a scratched up Taylor.

"Jeez, it looks like you were in a wre...." Alex stops and looks at me.

"It was you who crashed into my dad, huh?" I ask her and she looks down.

"You can't do anything right." I huff and turn around with Alex.

"Wait.."

"Taylor, she's had enough of you. We all have." Alex says emotionlessly.

"Please don't tell them it was me.." She grabs my my hand so I swing around and punch her. I couldn't help it. She had it coming. Tay shouldn't have been in the way. 

Skyler's POV

After the guys explained to us and told us when we would practice, explained to us that will barely get enough sleep and went over the basics, they showed us where me and small fries will be sleeping. Me and scarlett go to our room and unpack our suitcases. She seems a lot happier but I can tell that she misses her family.

"Don't worry we have a concert there in our town and then we will get to see them." I tell her and hug her. She hugs me and nods her head. After along period of unpacking silently Scarlett sighs and says, "Baby..." I look at her as she sits on the bed and crosses her legs.

"Yeah, princess?" I sit down next to her. he turns to look at me and she has a serious face.

"I, I have to pee.." I thought she was going to say something serious.

"Don't do that!" I sigh and lay back on the bed.

"Do what?" She asks as if her sarcastic ass didn't know.

"What you just did! You scared me." I said as I sit up. She just giggles and Ronnie walks in he starts to say something but Scarlett cuts and  tell him how badly she has to pee. He shows her to the bathrooms it's just me in the room. I feel vibration in my pants so I reach in my pocket for my phone.

"Hey,  Alex."

"Hey..." By the way he said 'hey' I could tell something was up.

"What's wrong?" I set down on the bed and wait for a response.

"How do you know something is wrong?" He  asks trying to sound as if there wasn't something up.

"Well, for starters, you aren't saying 'dude' like at all. Which is strange, dude. You always say 'dude', dude." I roll my eyes and lay back but as soon as he tells me to go somewhere no one can here I jumped up from the bed. He's scaring me.. I stick my head down the hall to see if anyone was near, no one is around so I shut the door and I go to the closet.

"Okay, I'm in the closet." I whisper and he says nothing for a hot minute.

"Wow, um...how are you going to break it down with your girlfriend? I mean make sure you tell her you loved her and that she wasn't just a cover up." What the hell is he talking about? Oh...OH!!

"No, no, n-" I try to explain to him that I wasn't gay but I hear movement and then the door opens and there stands a confused Ryan.

"Oh god..." He mumbles under breath and closes the door back.

"What?" Scarlett walks in.

"Honey...your boyfriend is in the closet and he must be on the phone with his...y'know.." He chuckles and I open the door.

"I'll have to call you back, Alex." I sigh.

A/N:

Soooo, I would have updated sooner but I ended up somewhere with no internet whatsoever. So, this would've been longer but I really needed to update it. I'm trying to update it ever week. But....poor Skyler xD but poor Jeremy :c They still don't know about the accident yet.

Comment/vote/share <3 I love you guyssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Stay happy not crappy you fothermuckers. <3