Darling, you'll be okay ❤️

Scarlett's POV

I hear the doors open and see Taylor walking in soon running. She tries to talk to me but I run to an old bathroom and lock the doors and pull out my blade and cut my wrist. Taylor's saying stuff and knocking on the door but I'm overwhelmed and ignore it all cutting some more on my wrist watching the blood hit the floor.

"Scarlett!" Skyler yells and I just cry.

"I'm sorry Scarlett.." Taylor says sadly.

"Baby let me in," Skyler says trying to pick the lock.

"Got it..." Skyler says trailing off when he sees my wrist. It's a little puddle of blood and I'm so weak I can't get up so I fall down barely awake now.

"Scarlett!" I hear them scream but it all went black.

Skyler's POV

"Scarlett! No, no.. Baby!" I scream and I pick her up and rush out.

"Call 911!" I scream to Taylor.

"Baby..baby wake up. Please Scar. I need you here with me. I need you alive." I say staring at her as my hands support her head as I'm on my knees crying.

"What's- Scarlett?" A familiar voice says.

"Oh my god!" Alex yells and runs over.

"Wha-what happened?!" He asks but I just put my jacket over her and cry rocking her back in forth.

"They'll be here in a short time." Taylor says coming closer to Scarlett and she starts to cry with us.

"What all happened?" Alex says softly and sadly.

"S- she slit her wrist." I said sobbing.

"Because of everything that went on.." Taylor says as the ambulance pulls up.

"Okay, small fries, I'm going to be with you every step of the way. But baby I need you to wake up for me." I said as they put her in the ambulance truck.

We arrive at the hospital and they tell me, Alex, and Taylor to wait in the waiting room.

"Skyler.." Taylor turns and looks at me.

"What." I say emotionlessly.

"I- I'm sorry. This is all my fault-"

"You're damn straight this is a your fault! Your and Chris's fucking fault!" I say and my fist clench.

"Skyler," Alex says, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Scar, wouldn't want this." Alex says and I sigh and sit back down.

"You can come see her now," A woman says 20 minutes later.

"There she is." The girl says as we walk in.

"S-Scar.." I put my hand on hers.

"Is she going to be okay?" Alex asked and me and Taylor look at her.

"Yes, but we are going to have to send her to a place. She has more scars," she says and I look down remembering the scars on her body.

"W-where will you send her?" I ask her as my voice breaks.

"It's called 'Beacons', it should help her find ways to cope with problems rather than cut and..."

"And what.." We ask her and she gives us as look.

"And not starve herself." She's says looking at Scarlett.

"She's been eating again though." I tell her then look at Scarlett. She does look like she has lost a lot of weight.