Grab My Hand

Skyler's POV

I can't go see Scarlett today because I've missed to much of school. Alex slept in so I'll call beacons to talk to her today. I call them up and belfry they can even answer I'm talking real fast.

"Can I speak to my baby?!?!" I scream

"What's the patients name sir?"

"Scarlett Stoff!" I say

"Five minutes please," she says and about five minutes later I hear shuffling and and I hear a beautiful voice speak.

"Sky!" She screams her lungs out and Alex wakes up as soon as he heard her scream, loudly but adorably.

"SCARLETT!" Alex screams and runs in the room with nothing but boxers on.

"Dude..." I say and he quickly runs and gets pants.

"I miss you so much small fries. Only 11 more days." I smile.

"Feels like prison in here." She says followed by a laugh.

"Just hold on a little longer. It won't be long baby." I assure her.

Alex's POV

It's been two hours since Skyler left to school. I'm bored as fuck so I'm going to go somewhere! Don't know where but I'm going somewhere!

I look for my shoes cause yes I lost them. I can't find them so I'll wear some of Skyler's. I walk inside his room and see a skateboard.

"Imma borrow that." I say and grab the skateboard and walk out but walk back in because I forgot his shoes.

"Opps, kinda need these." I whisper to myself and put the vans on. I walk outside and into the car and drive out real smooth like.

I hear music as I pull up to the park. I wanted to be alone .-. But whoever is here have great taste in music. I park my car and get Skyler's skateboard and see someone. I can't tell who it is because they are in a pink hoodie and they are faced the other way.

I don't think she notices I am here. She's not really good at skating. I think it's her first time.

"Need help?" I chuckle and accidentally startle her.

"You scared me!" She says with a familiar voice.

"I'm sorry..." I trail off as she turns around.

"Alex..." She says.

"Uh, hi, Kacy." I say nervously as I rub the back of my neck.

"Hi..." She says and looks down.

"So, what are you doing up here?" I  ask her as she still looks down and kicks rocks.

"I miss Scarlett and I know she loves to skate and listen to this music which is really good. I never really knew this music helped! Like it really does!" She blabbers really fast.

"Okay, calm down." I laugh and she starts to smile but look back down.

"Sorry," she says and bluhes.

"It's okay, just I didn't understand everything you said." I said and we both laugh.

"So, you want me to help you skate?" I ask her.

"Please," she giggles and puts her hair out of her face and behind her ears.

"Okay, put one feet right- no not there-there you go." I smile

"Now what?" She smiles and bites her lip.

"Grab my hand and well go slow." As I say that she blushes a little and grabs my hand.