Prom is here, along with unforgivable heartbreak

Scarlett's POV

I get up and get dressed the next day and sigh. I hate school, I don't even hang out with Taylor anymore. I haven't really been going to school I mean I've been in the hospitals me skipped some. Haven't really seen Taylor.

I walk to my closet and pick out some ripped lime green skinny jeans and a tank top that says 'Messy hair I don't care' thanks to this girl I got it from Shannon and her girl Ashlynn ❤️

I put it on and grab a black pair of converses and my phone and earphones and walk downstairs.

"Morning, honey" dad said smiling.

"Morning everyone." I fake a smile and sit down.

"Here." Mom said giving me an apple.

"Thank you for not fixing me to eat eggs or all that on your plate, guys."

"We are going to do this slow." Kacy smiled at me but looked suspicious.

I eat my apple and try to walk off but my dad stops me.

"You have to eat in front if us." He says

"So you don't trust me..." I sigh.

"We are just trying to be here for you." Kacy said, still looking suspiciously.

"Fine." I said and say next to Mia who was quit.

"Hi, Mia," I smile at her

"Hi," she smiles sadly

"What's wrong?" I said looking down at her.

"You won't eat." She said pushing her plate to the other side of the table. Oh no...

"Oh I'm eating now. See?" I said an took a bite out of my apple and she smiled and Kacy pushes her plate back and grins at me.

Kacy's POV

I watched Scarlett eat the whole apple. It's a big start, I guess. I walked out and pulled my phone out and dialed that number again.

"Yes, how may I help you?" The lady asked.

"Yes I called yesterday and want to cancel please." I said pasting back in forth from the porch to my car.

"And who did you call for, ma'am?"

"My sister Scarlett Stoff."

"Okay, why are you canceling?"

"I believe she is getting better." I said smiling

"Okay we will call back to check if it all goes well. Have a nice day!"

"Thank you, you too!" I said and Scarlett walked out.

"You ate it all." I smiled.

"Yep, you're so smart." She said sarcastically.

Scarlett's POV

"You ate it all." Kacy said as I walked out to my car.

"Yep, you're so smart." I said sarcastically and she just hugged me.

"You're doing great." She smiled and I smiled but know I'm not doing great. I purge after I eat.

"Can I rude with you?" She asked

"Um, sure?" I said and she smiled and skipped to the other side.

****************************************************