"Please Eat"

I mange to drive home I get out of my car slamming the door and walk inside.

"What happened?" A concern Adriana asked.

"Nothing," I said trying not to sound pissed off.

"Skyler, what happened?!" Adriana screams at me while I walk to the kitchen grabbing a paper towel.

"Scarlett is hurt" I said

"What?" She said

"She's in the hospital" I said sadly.

"Why?" She asked worried

"I don't really know but I might have an idea who done it." I said getting pissed off again.

"And what happened to your nose?" She asked...again.

"I kinda hit a tree trying not to wreak into a car..." I said and she walked to the window

"Damn" she said with no hesitation

"Adriana" I said looking over at her

"Well. You say worse and-" I cut her off

"Okay, I get it." I didn't mean to sound rude but I'm pissed and now I have a massive headache thanks to a fucking tree.

"Can you drive me to see, Scarlett?" She asked

"Yea, but she might get made at me."

"Wh-"

"I  just walked out without telling her bye and I was kinda pissed off because of the situation."

"She'll understand." She smiles

"I hope...let me change shirts since this one had blood on it. Don't tell Scarlett about me crashing."

I take my shirt off and get A Day To Remember shirt and put it on. I walk down to Adriana who was looking out the window.

"So um, you car is..."

"Shit...guess we have to call a cab." I said and she nodded and walked to the kitchen.

I pull out my phone and was about to call someone but got a knock on the door.

"Coming," I said emotionless

"Hey!" Alex screams

"Thank god you're here!" I said and hugged him.

"Will you take me and my sister to the hospital?" I ask

"Why can't you dri..." He trails off as I point to my car.

"What happened?" I sigh and explain everything to him as we all drive to the hospital.

"Is she okay?" Alex asked and I sigh.

"She's bruised badly and she tried to act like she wasn't in pain but I could tell she was." I said sadly looking down at my phone putting my earphones in and clicking on mine and Small fries video we made.

"We're here" Alex says with a sad smile and we walk in.

"Sky!" Small fries screams.

"She can scream her lungs out" Alex smiles looking at me.

"Sorry small fries...I just had to get out.." I said and she smiles but I can tell by her eyes she wants to cry.

"So you're the famous Small fries?" Alex says causing small fries to smile even more.

"Hey....Alex, right?" She looks at me and I nod.

"Yep that's Alex he's staying at my place now and all summer" as I say that Adriana starts to smile.