"Are we there yet?"

Skyler's POV

"Stop poking my motherfucking nipple, Alex." I hear Kacy laugh. I'm half asleep and it's morning. We all agreed to see small fries today and tell her the good news.

"Shh, shh" I hear shuffling around and suddenly I feel real wet and cold.

"A-alex!" I get up and shiver as ice falls down my shirt. Alex and Kacy runs away and tries to hide.

"I'm going to get your asses for this!" I yell out looking for them two. I hear snickering behind the couch so I quietly sneak behind there.

"Ah!" Alex screams like a little girl.

"Stop screaming Kacy," I said and threw a ice cube at her.

"Hey, Alex is the one who screamed!" She said and threw the ice back and I turn to a red face Alex who looks embarrassed.

"Aw," I coo at him and throw this ice cube once again.

"We had to wake you up some how!" Alex says as he gets up.

"You didn't have to-"

"Guys, we have to get ready to see Scar." Kacy said.

"She'll be so suprise." I said and Alex gulps. Why is the little fucker gulping?

"Fuck face, why are you-" I rein acted what he did and gulped.

"If she isn't so surprised don't freak, okay?" He says turning around and starting to run to the bathroom.

"What is your man talking about?" I asked Kacy with furrowed eyebrows and pointed my thumb to the direction he's running in.

"I don't know...let's just get ready." She said and I obeyed and went to change my clothes. After 30 minutes everyone is ready and we head out.

Scarlett's POV

"Today is the day!" I sing and the group looks at me like I've been smoking crack.

"Visiting time." The lady says and I wait for my turn to get called up with a huge grin upon my face. 15 minutes go by and no one has called me up yet. I let a small sigh out and fold my arms to my chest.

"Scarlett?" I hear the lady call my name and I smile. They're here!

"You've got a phone call." She says and my excitement drops.

"Hello?" I said trying not to sound so sad.

"Sorry we couldn't make it, Scar." Alex says and I look down at the floor and pause for a brief moment.

"I-it's okay," I said and my voice starts to break.

"Don't cry!" Alex says. Oh wow, let me snap my fingers and poof I won't cry.

"I miss you guys...Adriana too."

Skyler's POV

She sounds so sad, Alex. I sigh but smile because we're almost there. We told Scarlett we would be there but it was a lie, and we are only taking long because Alex insisted on stopping at McDonalds.

"Ugh, Alex!" Kacy groans and leans her head back against the seat.

"What'd I do this time?" He tosses a piece of skittle in his mouth.

"You drunk all of my sweet tea!" She whines.

"I swear, you two argue like five year olds." I laugh, Kacy just plays with her straw and Alex looks at her.

"You look so pitiful, babe. I promise, I'll buy you another drink." He says and turns to me.

"I'm not stopping to get a drink. We are almost here, now. We are already late." I said and the start to whin like little kids.

"Are we there yet?" Alex cries out.

"we have like...less then five minutes." I said and looked at the gps then turned to the next lane.

We finally arrive at beacons and the lady says we have eight minutes left, I nod and we follow the woman lady person.

"Wait here, while I go get Miss Stoff." She says one minute later I see a beautiful girl running into my arms.

"You came!" She hugged me real tight then let go and and ran over to Alex and punched him.

"Scarlett!" One of the lady's snapped.

"Bitch..." Small fries whispers under breathe.

"You said y'all-"

"I know, I know," Alex says rubbing his arm.

"Yeah, my sis can punch pretty damn hard." Kacy laughed and hugged small fries.

"Five minutes guys." The lady says.

"She's ignoring." Alex whispers but apparently the lady heard him.

"Excuse me?" Her eyebrows quirked.

"Nothing." Alex said with gritted teeth.

"Okay, I got great news!" I said excitedly and I explain. After I was done she had a weird face. Like she was trying to 'act' like she was surprise.

"Uh...and we'll talk to the lady about you getting discharged." As I say that her face lights up.

"W-when are we packing up?" She says and i smile, my smile taking half of my face I stare her straight in the eyes.

"We will get you tomorrow and we pack her bags and fly to the airport two days later." We all smile but all of us start to frown with the lady says it's time to leave. We all say our goodbyes and it's against policy but I kiss her lips passionately.

"Miss. Stoff!" The ignoring woman snaps at small fries.

"Don't get pissed that I actually have a man. That's the only reason why you are against this shit." Scarlett snaps and all of our eyes widen at what she just said. Alex starts to chuckle but Kacy elbows him in the side to shut him up.

"That's gets you another 0, young lady!" She takes her arms and small fries pulls back.

"There's a no touching policy here, remember." Small fries smarts off and I can't help but laugh and she turns her face towards me.

"Sir, visiting times are over." The lady says trying to act all calm.

"You know?" I look at everyone in the room.

"Let's discharge you now, Scarlett. You aren't aloud to swing her around like that old lady." I snap at the bitch.

"Fine. We have to take Scarlett back, you wait here. When I get back you will follow me and we will discuss all this with the manager." She says

"Don't worry, we will get this settled Scarlett." I said and she ran back to me and hugged me.

"No touching pol-"

"Whatever!" Small fries rolls her eyes and they leave.

"Some girlfriend, best friend, sister we got, huh?" Alex smiles and shales his head.

A/N
Weeeeeell then, Scarlett is all ready along with the rest! I've been wanting her out too 😪 so, does anyone have questions about any part? From any chapter? One of you asked why is her nickname small fries, well you see, I have a friend and he calls me small fries so I just figured why not ☺️💕

Doesn't take but a second to vote 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Comment/vote/fan 🐼🐢💗