Dad comes home

Scarlett's POV

Skyler brought me home and I was tired so I feel asleep not even going to change out of my clothes well Skyler's clothes. I Woke up at 3 in the morning to banging on the door. I walk down the stairs to the door.

"Where's mom?" My dad asked.

"Asleep but I don't know how she slept through your loud banging on the door." I said sleepily

"I- I'm just gonna go back to the hotel." He said, almost like he had feelings.

"You aren't drunk?" I accidentally slipped out saying.

"Just had one beer today." He said.
Hm....I wonder if he's telling the truth.

"Yea, okay." I said closing the door.

"I didn't expect you to believe me. Tell the girls I said hi." He said said and opened his car door.

Jeremy's POV

I woke up frowning knowing I've been so horrible lately. I'm the reason why Mia and Scarlett's mom drinks. I cheated on her, and she forgive me... I don't deserve her. I get up and leave not even putting my shirt on. I pull up to my house and knock on the door. Okay, I banged on the door like an asshole like I usually do. I guess things do new to change.

"Where's mom?" I ask looking at Scarlett.

"Asleep but I don't know how she slept through your loud banging on the door." She said sleepily.

I felt bad for waking her up a little.

"I- I'm just gonna go back to the hotel." I said sadly.

"You aren't drunk?" She blurts out.

"Just had one beer today." I said actually telling the truth.

"Yea, okay" she said. I could tell she didn't believe me and didn't want anything to do with me. Who could blame her? I love her but I'm not a fan of the things she wears or listens to. She needs to look like kacy.

"I didn't expect you to believe me. Tell the girls I said hi" I said and drove back to the hotel.

I fall asleep and have this dream.

I was drunk and hitting Scarlett like I usually do. So heartless.
"Why can't you be like your sister?!" I tell her and start kicking her.

"I- I like who I am. You wouldn't understand." She says shakily.

"You're right I don't understand why you'd want to look like a freak all the time!" I yell.

"Please...I just express myself differently. Not like Kacy and her slutty cheerleaders who she calls her friends." She says while spitting out blood.

I woke up and started to cry. I can't believe I'm like this. I'll stop doing the drugs and drinking. I'll check into rehab like Tiffany. I'll be a better dad and treat Scarlett right.

Tiffany's POV

I wake up and I don't want a drink...not because I'm going to AA meetings but because I'm not getting hit and yelled at. It was peaceful. I get a phone call and see it's from Jeremy. God, here comes the yelling. The peaceful time was wonderful while it lasted.