Slapin' hoes with bacon

Kacy's POV

I just woke up and put something cute on. I didn't hear Scarlett come in so she must be with Skyler. They are such a cute couple. I bet they have pictures up on Facebook ❤️

I grab my phone and go on Facebook I scroll through Facebook and stop at a picture of...

"TAYLOR AND FUCKING CHRIS!!" I scream so loud pissed off.

"Baby?" My parents walk in.

"I'm going to fucking kill them, I'm gonna fucking kill them!" I scream walking out but get this, my parents stop me.

"Let me go! I have to fuck up so sluts!" I said trying to slip away from them but they hit me locked by there arms around me.

"Just tell us what's wrong." Dad says.

"Whores. Being. Fucking. Whores." I said and got away and ran to my car.

"Kacy!" They scream out but I press the gas.

In not even 5 minutes I arrive at Taylor's house.

"Oh he-" she starts, but I lunch her in the face.

"You stupid fucking whore!!" I said jumping on top of her slapping her around.

"Get off-" I punch her in the nose.

"Kacy!" A guys screams getting out their car.

"Get of her!" Chris says pulling me off of the bitch. (Also with bacon in his hands?

"No! Let me kill he-let go, Chris! I'm not finish with her!" I scream an grab the bacon and slapping him with it.

"I-I'm sorry! O..ka...o...kay." She says barely able to speak.

"Yea, I bet." I said Chris still holding me back.

"I-I uh..I..am."

"What the fuck ever. I'm going to Skyler and getting her and I'll let her fuck you up." I said and she has this expression on her face as if she knows something I don't.

"She..she isn't a-at..sky..ler's."

"The where the fuck is she?" I say pissed off.

"The hospital." She says and I just froze. I already know why...I already know why. I turn around and give Chris a big punch in his face.

BOOOOM!!!

I get in my car and I drive off crying.

Taylor's POV

She drive off like a bat in hell and Chris helps me up from the grown.

"Leave my house, now." I said deadly.

"But, I love you. I do, and-"

"And, get the fuck away from me. You was cheating on me. I-I was..being a horrible friend."

"We both did wrong." He says trying to hug me but instead I punch him in the balls and he groans.

"I gotta go see, Scar." I said walking off but he grabs my arm and swings me around.

"You think she'll forgive you? She'll think you're a whore who wants sloppy seconds. You are a whor-"

"You're a whore!" I scream and his face but he just chuckles.

"Honey, you are too. And I never loved you, I love Scarlett. I will always love her." He says and I start to cry but i stop myself until I drive off.

Kacy's POV

I see Scarlett laying in the hospital bed with the guys in the room with her. I walk in trying not to cry and I hug her so tightly not wanting to let go.