Invisible. [Muke]

Michael.

I'm worried about Luke. He has locked himself in his room for the past hour and won't stop crying. I had to come home from shopping as soon as Calum called. He knew that I was the only person Luke would open the door for, when I got home Calum and Ashton went into another room so they couldn't hear mine and Luke's conversation. I got to Luke's door and I wanted to cry, I could hear his heart wrenching sobs and all I could think of was when the many times he was there for me. He was there for me through my self harm and my suicide attempt.

I called Luke, I was crying so hard that I could barely form words. If he couldn't answer then I would do it. I would do what I have been thinking all week. I had the pills ready. I heard the click signaling he answered and I soon heard his soothing voice.

"Michael, are you okay? I can hear you crying and I hate when you're upset."

"I want to die Luke, I can't live here anymore. I need to leave the world and give the fans what they want. I need to die," I said through sobs, I didn't even know if he could hear me. I hung up after that.

Soon enough, I heard a loud banging on the door. I knew it was Luke, I opened the door and instantly threw myself in his arms. I was choking on my sobs at this point, I was crying into his chest and trying to catch my breath. He sensed that I couldn't breathe and slowly lowered us to the ground, he knew what to do when I was in a state like this. He sang my favorite song to me, and I calmed down quickly.

That was the night that Luke saved my life. Now it was time that I help him. I knocked on his door and instantly heard a very distraught Luke say, "Go away, Calum."

My heart broke at hearing his tone and I instantly said" It's me, Michael, please open the door."

I saw the door open, and the sight I saw broke my heart. Luke was stood in front of me, eyes red and puffy, hair messy from him running his hands through it, arms red, probably from trying to prevent from hurting himself before I got here. I quickly went in the room and closed the door. I then engulfed him in a hug, I heard him sniffle and he started crying again. I just held him while he sobbed into my shirt, shushing him and giving him soft squeezes every once and a while.

After being in the same position for almost half an hour, I decided that I should ask Luke what made him so upset. I gently pulled away from him and saw that his appearance didn't look much different then and I walked in and noticed the tear stain on my shoulder. Forgetting all that, I asked Luke, "What's the matter? You never cry like this and shut everybody out."

"I just feel like the fans don't care about me anymore. They never talk about the good I've done for the band, they only talk about you or Ashton. I hate it."

"Luke, listen to me, they love you, I swear, they do."

"No they don't, Michael, do you not see? I'm sure they don't even want us together, they always talk about you and Calum. I hate it, I fucking hate it."

"Luke, if you don't believe the fans love you, believe this. I love you. I fucking love you and you've been to worried about fans to notice."

"Michael, I-I don't know what to say. I love you too, I can't believe I didn't notice."

"How about we go and watch some movies and cuddle?"

"That would be amazing."

I am so sorry for the ending being bad I have had this for so long and I forgot about it and I needed to put something up