Happily [Phan One Shot]

A/N I'm sorry for so many updates but the ideas are flowing. Phil's point of view, and it's pretty much a continuation of the previous one shot but it's vv fluffy. Enjoy.

I was engrossed in an anime Dan and I were watching, when I heard I soft snore. I look to my right to see Dan on my shoulder and asleep. I contemplated waking him up, but he had a rough day and just wanted sleep. I never realized it before, but he's adorable when he's asleep. I didn't want to wake him so I grabbed a blanket and draped it over our bodies. I love when Dan and I cuddle. He's taller than me but forces me to hold him, it's adorable actually. When he's really tired he'll nuzzle his head into my shoulder, occasionally tickling my chin with his hair.

I care so much about Dan, and I just want him to be happy. He seems so tough on the outside but when he's not on camera, he's just fragile and sometimes can't take hate very well. I always feel bad when he gets an overwhelming amount of hate because I don't know what to do about it. But I comfort him either way because he deserves to be happy. I love him so much and seeing him said hurts.

There's just so much about him to love. His hair, his laugh, his funny faces, everything. I love doing the 'Day in the life of Dan and Phil' videos with him because I feel like the fans get to see how we are with each other everyday. When we watch anime, he'll always try to say what the characters are saying but fails terribly, making me laugh.

I began to get tired myself and decided to let Dan lean on me while I sleep. I gently kissed Dan on the forehead and whispered 'Goodnight Danosaur.' referring to our dinosaur and lion onesies. I slowly fell asleep happy knowing that I have Dan.

When I woke up the next morning, Dan was still asleep. I wanted to make us breakfast so I gently got up and let his head fall onto the couch, surprisingly not waking him up. I went over to the kitchen and started making some eggs. I thought to help make Dan happy, we could go around London today and go to some of our favorite shops. I decided it and continued making breakfast, today was going to be a great day.

Sorry for it being short. I tried.