Troubled thoughts

" Tank!" I squealed as my heart race picked up. He must have sniffed this place out. He was such a good dog.

" Shit, come here!" Steven ordered as he closed his curtains and roughly dragged me by the arm.

" No!" I resisted as I tried to escape his grip. With Tank here, I'm sure the others are close by.

" Anna!" He growled but I knew he knew just as well as I did that his plans had failed. Dimitri was here to save me.

The sound of gun fire echoed through the house as the sound of barking got louder and more rapid. I swear if they shoot Tank I'm going to make sure they get what's coming to them!

" BOSS!" A man yelled from the other side of Steven's door.

" I know!" Steven yelled with a sigh of frustration." GIVE ME A SECOND!" Steven barked at the man as he took me into the bathroom. He tied my wrists to a pipe near the shower then left to go deal with the issue at hand.

I tried desperately to free myself from the restraints but it wasn't the easiest thing to do. As I heard more and more gun shots I got more and more restless. The sound of men yelling could be heard echoing outside. Suddenly a loud males scream could be heard. It was a scream only given when death was sure to follow. Who got hurt? Was it Dimitri? Steven? Karolek?

The suspense was killing me. I hated being completely useless. I wish I was strong and able to help. But I was tied to a pipe in Steven's bathroom." This is so frustrating!" I yelled as I tried harder to get free. My wrist hurt so bad I knew I would regret this struggle later as the healed.

Suddenly the sound of the bedroom door slamming opening caught my attention.

" W-Who's there?" I asked but there was silence.

" I said WHO IS T-" I said before Karolek's face peeked in.

" SHHHHH!" He said as he put a finger to his lips." We need to get out of here." He whispered as he ran this way and pulled out a sharp knife.

He cut the restraints and helped me to my feet." Ready?" He asked as he checked me to see if I was hurt anywhere.

" Ready!" I said as tears threatened to fall. I was so happy to see him again.

" Then le-" he said as someone pushed him to the floor. I looked up to see Vanessa there with a sour look on her face.

" You're not going anywhere." She said as she came up to me, a fire growing in her eyes. She looked like she wanted blood.

" Don't touch her!" Karolek said as he grabbed Vanessa's legs to stop her.

" Get your filthy hands off me!" She hissed as she sent a kick right into Katoleks shoulder. Her heel went painfully deep into his skin.

" GAHH!" Karolek groaned as she twisted her heel side to side making him cry out more. She uses those shoes like a freaken weapon.

" STOP HURTING HIM!" I yelled as I tackled her to the floor.

She punched me in the nose leaving my face in a numb confusion. I kneed her in the ribs and she scratched my arm leaving bloody lines in my pale skin as her cat like nails dug deep. I pulled her perfect blond hair and she put her hands on my neck.

I pushed her into the wall as she kneed me in the side. She switched on me and pinned me against the wall. Her boney fingers wrapped painfully around my neck as I they cut off my air again.

" Anna!" Karolek said in disbelief.

" Help-me!" I gasped as I could feel my lungs burn from lack of oxygen.