Who!

Warning!!! Dirty things!!! Read at your own risk!!

My cheeks turned red as I saw Dimitri in the bathtub. He had his eyes closed as if he had fallen asleep. But I thought he was out doing mafia boss things.

Could this be... Brody?! The only way to tell was by getting a good look at his eyes. As I tighten my grip around my robe, I inched closer.

As I got closer and examined his face my eyes couldn't help but wander down to his chest. He was just as well built as I thought he was but... He had a lot more scars than I thought he would.

Suddenly he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the tub with him! I was soaking wet and something was put over my eyes so I couldn't see. I think it was a towel or something! I tried to get out but I was pinned down in the tub.

" Hello my dear." He whispered in my ear.

I couldn't tell if it was Dimitri or Brody! They both had very similar voices and body types.

" Who are you?" I asked as my voice started to shake.

" If I told you, how would that be fun?" He taunted, his body crushing down on me.

He is rough like Dimitri but playful like Brody. I'm so embarrassed and I don't even know which one is playing with me!

Suddenly his hands got a little touchy. Sliding up my thigh then to softer areas. I had never been touched like this, not even by my ex! I didn't like it but my body kept deceiving me.

" See, you love it. Don't you?" He whispered as he pressed kisses on my neck.

" S-stop." I cried, I could feel tears threatening to come out.

Everywhere his hands touched felt like they were on fire. My breaths were heavy and I was starting to get tired of trying to escape with no success.

Suddenly he stopped.

...

" Turn around." He demanded.

Currently I was belly down in the tub and I somehow kept my soaked robe on.

I was shaking.

" Now." He snarled but I didn't move.

He then roughly turned me around and tore off my robe. I hated the fact I couldn't see the monster who did this to me!

" That's a much better view, don't you agree?" He asked as he kissed one of my breasts.

" Please, don't." I whispered not able to find my voice.

" You must be punished." He said and before I knew it my legs were torn apart and he forcefully pushed himself on top of me.

" You have been a bad girl." He scolded into my ear and at that moment all my innocents I had been holding onto so tightly was taken from me.

" You coward!" I spat at him as he continued to do as he pleased to my body.

After he was satisfied he let me go. He got out of the tub and I could hear him take a robe and dry off. I was too scared to even move.

I didn't even want to know which one it was anymore. I just wanted to forget.

Once I was sure he had left for good I untied my blind fold. I then took the hottest shower I could bare. I felt dirty and I couldn't get the dirt off.

Once my long shower was done I slipped on pajamas and went straight to bed. I couldn't even bare my own embarrassment. How could he do such a thing? As I tried to fall a sleep all I could remember was his touch and how it violated everything that I held dear.

No matter what... I had to find a way home. And make him pay for what he took!

Authors Note: hi guys I know it was out of my normal but it is a mature rated book for a reason. How will Anna deal with her encounter and which did it? Will we ever know?!