Apps

Marriage! This guy wants to marry me?! Why, with his looks he could easily marry any girl he wanted, like a model or actress. Besides I can't marry a gang leader from Russia! And I bet he would run as soon as he saw my debt. I just gazed at the paper and slumped down to my knees.

" Come on, am I really so ugly you can't marry me?" He asked sarcastically.

" It's not that you're ugly or anything it's just... Why me?" I asked, as I still couldn't wrap my head around it.

" It will only be temporary, after the time is up you can file for a divorce and I will pay for you to go home." He said and I swear I could hear a hint of sorrow in his words.

" I don't really have a choice do I?" I whispered as I looked up at his black eyes.

" Well..." He just looked away.

" Fine, Why not." I sarcastically agreed and put my signature on the papers.

I never thought that I would marry someone just to get divorced later. I always pictured it with the man of my dreams who would love and cherish me every day. Well I guess reality had a different view on my love life.

He seemed surprised at first, until I saw the grin that grew across his face.

" Well I think it's time to properly introduce you to my family then." He said with a drastically cheery attitude. He then grabbed my arm and lifted me off the ground.

" Wait, I-" I protested but was cut off.

" Be ready by 7:00pm." He ordered fixing his suit and dragging me out of the room only to meet Ivan again.

" Ivan, I need you to keep an eye on my fiancé." Dimitri said with a smile as he let go of my arm and walked off out the door.

What just happened?! Did I really just do that? This is so going to bite me latter! I have to take it back!

" Soo, Ivan can I borrow her for a bit?" Sofia asked giving Ivan puppy dog eyes.

" Sorry but, the boss told me to watch her, and you have business here you have to finish anyways." Ivan stopped her dead in her tracks. Suddenly as if on que I noticed two other men had entered the room, both in nice suits.

" Darn well next time Anna." She pouted and ran off to meet the two men.

" What business does she have with those two?" I asked as I watched them leave.

" Believe it or not, she is really good at getting info out of people." Ivan said as I could see he was a little fearful.

" Is she really that scary?" I asked finding it hard to believe.

" Yeah, you don't want to pick a fight with her." He warned as he started to walk off.

" Hay, wait for me!" I yelled as I suddenly remembered... I have to escape!

Wait can I now that I signed those papers? I just stood there thinking about it for a second.

" You just gunna stand there?" He asked as I realized Ivan had stopped walking and was looking back at me.

" Oh... I was wondering, do you guys have my phone?" I asked thinking I could call the cops but then again I'm in another country.

" Sorry the boss said you are strictly forbidden from using it until you two are officially married." He admitted with a grin.

" So I can't even play on my apps?" I asked, but he just gave me a weird look.

" Apps?" He questioned.